30.

I was just setting the dishes on table for breakfast when Ansh came downstairs after getting ready in a navy blue suit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was just setting the dishes on table for breakfast when Ansh came downstairs after getting ready in a navy blue suit.

Seeing him a smile automatically came on my face as he winked playfully at me making me lightly chuckle.

He has finally recovered from his fever and is healthy now for which I'm so grateful.

"Hey love." He slipped his arms around me from back giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi" I looked up at him returning the gesture by kissing his jaw.

"See, I made your favourite for breakfast." I told him showing his favourite dishes that were kept on the table.

"Thank you so much baby. But you know what" He turned me around so I'm facing him and then tilted up my chin to look into my eyes. "There's something that I love more and that is none other than my beautiful wife who looks irresistible in this morning. So why don't you give me the honour to take care of you." He eyed my lips before brushing them against his making me go week on my knees.

"Shut up Ansh. We're gonna be so much late. And aren't you tired from last night?" I slipped my hands behind his neck running my fingers in his hair lightly.

"I can never get tired of you." Saying this he rubbed his nose with mine making me smile.

We both sat down on the table to eat breakfast meanwhile talking and teasings each other.

"Oh shut up. You were the one who was looking so scary so how do you expect me to talk to you so freely?" I narrowed my eyes as we talked about the day we met each other for the first time.

He laughed throwing his head back as he said "God Ishu! You were seriously looking like a small kitten that day."

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"But I'm so happy that I'm yours. As much as you're mine. Thank you so much baby for giving me this chance." He said standing up and coming towards me.
"I love you so much." He bent down to kiss my forhead as I close my eyes in contentment.

"I love you too. Even more than you." I said with a small smile.

"You can't love me more than I love you." He laughed lightly tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"And one more thing. Pack your bags we're going on a trip." He said making my eyes widened.

I stood up in shock with my moutb agape.
"What?? You can't be serious Ansh. Trip? Seriously? When did you plan this and why did not you tell me? Huh?? You know-" I blabbered but he cut me off ny putting his finger on my lips and replied
"Calm down my little warrior. Shh...calm down. Everything is settled. We just have to pack our bags and go."

"But-" i started to say but he just kissed my cheek.
"Pack your bags baby. Bye. Take care and call me if you need anything." And then went out to go office.

ALWAYS YOUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें