28

It's been an hour since my family is here lecturing and literally scolding me about how should I take care of myself and all blah blah blah

I look towards Ansh with puppy eyes for help as he was trying to control his laughter.

Seeing my expressions he straightened up and came towards me.
"Okay guys!! It's enough now. Stop scolding her."

"You guys are literally lecturing her since an hour. Give her a break atleast." Pooja giggled and I leaned backwards feeling tired.
I just woke up from a nap sometimes ago and now I'm feeling sleepy again.

"Are you alright?" Ansh sat on the bed beside me holding my hand in his.
"I'm feeling sleepy again." I pouted and he gave me a small chuckle.

"You should sleep then. It's because of all the medications." He suggested.

"Let her take medicines first. Then she can rest." Mom said and passed me a glass of water with medicines.

I'm tired of all these medicines. I don't want to eat them.

I pouted sadly at the sight of these pills but still ate them.

Both dad came towards me and kissed my forhead one by one.
"Your discharge papers are ready. We can go home in the tomorrow morning." Dad (Ansh's dad) said while his eyes blink with happiness.
"Let her stay with us, also." Dad said sitting beside me where ansh was sitting a while ago and hugged me.

All chuckled at his complain.

"First she'll come with us. After sometime she can stay with you." Mom said to him.
"Ah...you really stole my daughter from me." Dad said kissing my head making us chuckle again.

After sometime, they all left so that I can rest.
Ansh came in the roon holding tray with a bowl in it.

Hospital food.....ughhhh not again.

I don't wanna it that tasteless soup again so i just close my eyes pretending I'm sleeping.

I heard him placing that tray on the side table and sitting on the chair next to my bed.
He cupped my cheek with his hand and rubbed his thumb slowly.

"Ishu, I know you're up. So stop acting and eat." He said making me whine but still I grumpily sat up and huffed.

"Ansh...please no." I requested him making puppy eyes.
He stood up from the table and sat beside me and taking me in his arms.

He hugged me and rubbed my back lightly "Baby, I know it's hard with all the injections, medicines, check ups and all. But love, you have to be strong. Right?"

I gave in and ate that tasteless food and again slept.

Next morning as Dad said I'm ready to go home. And I'm feeling so excited about it.

Both dads came into my room bickering about something and helped me to get out of the bed as my legs are weak from not walking from a very long time.

"Where is Ansh?" I asked them.
"He's waiting by the car. Your husband is such a pain in ass. Yeah sure, he maybe your life partner but atleast let us also spend sometime with out daughter." Dad said making me laugh.

And once again I felt so happy that I got such an amazing family.

Reaching downstairs, they settle me in a car and went to their own cars after doing it.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked leaning towards me and once again my breath hitched for the nth time because of our close proximity.

He leaned more into me and just as I thought he was going to kiss me, he put on my seat belt making my eyes widen.

"Oh...I was just doing your seatbelt." His lips came near my ear as he licked to outer shell of it making me shiver visibly.
"Were you thinking anything else Mrs. Singhania ?" He husked and god my knees felt week listening to his deep voice.

I bit my lips and whispered looking into his eyes "Just thinking about how that pair of lips will look good on mine."

He groaned as my lips touched his neck lightly "God!! You don't have any idea how much I want to kiss and do many more things with you, angel."

"Then who's stopping you? Show me." I looked into his eyes to see them even more darkened.
"I'll show it when we reach at home. And I must say, you're in a deep shit my love." He leaned back and started the car.

"Now, sit like a good girl and wait till we reach." He smirked putting a hand on my naked thigh as I was wearing a white summer dress.

Stupid dress. Ugghhhhh.

We reached home and since we were the first one to reach there, he literally showed me everything. From stars to moon. Everything.

After we finish our..umm...business...we went outside just to see all the other members sitting in the living room chatting and eating snacks.

"Umm.." Mom(Ansh's mom) cleared her throat and raised her eyesbrows teasingly "You're looking tired Ishu. Are you okay?" She laughed a little making me go all red.

God!!! It's so embarrassing.

Is it that clear on my face.

"I- I'm okay. Just a little tired." I stuttered and saw Ansh standing in the other corner with a smirk.

"It's alright. I'll call you dinner time. Go and rest in your room" she suggested and just as I turn to go in my room her voice called from behind "Ansh, why are you standing here? Go and take care of her." She laughed at the end.

And I sprinted from there.

My face is so red now. God!!!

After doing dinner, I went into my room just to see him half laying on the bed staring at nothing.

"Come." He patted his side and motioned me to come when he saw me.

I sat there and he flipped himself on his stomach and lay his head on my stomach hugging my waist.

I ran my fingers in his black locks as he sighed.
"What happen?" I asked him softly.

"Nothing." He shake his head in negative snuggling more into me.
"Just thank you for coming into my life."

I made him look up and look into his eyes which were filled with care and love.

"I love you. And Thank you for coming into my life." I joined our forheads after giving him a light kiss on his lips.

"I love you more. Even more than you can imagine."

And later we just slept peacefully in each other arms.

________________________________________

I know it was a short chapter.

And also I guess this story is about to end.

Btw, did you check my new story 'HIS HOPE' .
If not then please check it out.
And if yes then thank you so much.

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Till then♡