20

It's been a week since I got fever but now it's completely gone and even I'm healthy

It's been a week since I got fever but now it's completely gone and even I'm healthy. But according to my loving husband, I should eat regular meals, fruits and all, even when I'm not sick but seeing his concern towards me made me feel so lucky.
These days I've realized that I also feel something towards him. Maybe I do love him. He always makes me feels happy. There's not even a single day when he didn't made me smile.
And I've decided that I'll tell him soon that 'yes! I love you Mr. Reyansh Singhania.'

I was just searching for some chips in the kitchen because I don't know why but suddenly I'm craving them so much also my back has been hurting a lot.

After sometime, I found a packet of chips in the top cabinet and I lift my hand to pick it up.

But thanks to my short height.
Note the sarcasm please.
My hand didn't even reach there.

"What are you doing?" A voice startled me and I turned myself around to see him standing there in his navy blue suit, ready for his office and his hands crossed over his chest.
"I want to eat chips." I pouted and pointed to the packet of chips kept above.
He looked at me suspectedly and came towards me.
"Did you eat your breakfast?" He asked a little sternly.
"No....but I was just going to eat those chips." I said sheepishly.

"Ishu, you will not eat those unhealthy chips in this early morning. Eat them later. Now you'll have your breakfast and fruits."

"Reyansh! I'll only eat chips." I said while crossing my arms over my chest.
"Ishu, please don't make me mad. I've an important meeting and I'm already very stressed about it."
Okay, now I'm feeling a little irritated by this and I don't even know why. Also, I can't control my cravings.

"I said NO." I replied.
"You never listen to me." He said in a hard voice and closed his eyes as if to calm himself down and said after a little pause in a stern tone "You know what just do whatever you want."
"Yeah of course! I'll do whatever I want but only when you stop controlling my life." I almost shouted but instantly regretted as I saw a hurt in his eyes.

Why did I even say that? I didn't even mean it. It's just came out from my mouth suddenly! I always talk rubbish in anger.

"Wait...do you really think that I'm controlling you?..... I'm going." He shouted and banged his hand on the nearest table.

I followed him quickly and started calling him but he didn't listen "Ansh! No, I didn't mean to say that. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to act like that."

"Just do whatever you want Ishita. What's the benefit when the other person doesn't even listen when you care about them and even think that he's controlling their life. Just do whatever you wish to and I'll not interrupt you. Eat whatever you want or not if you don't want to. I'm just going." He shouted and went from there after taking the car's keys with him.

A tear slipped out of my eye after he went but I quickly wiped it away because I know that he's hurt now. He didn't even eat his breakfast.

He even called me Ishita not Ishu, baby, love or angel.