21

I was just applying my perfume after getting ready when I heard the sound of opening the door

I was just applying my perfume after getting ready when I heard the sound of opening the door. Turning around I saw him in his gym clothes with messy hairs looking handsome as ever.

Only this man have the power of making my heartbeats louder just by looking at him.

He came towards me to place a kiss on my forhead and wished me "Good morning Angel."
"Good morning Ansh. But please get ready fast. You promised me that you will come with me to pick Siddharth from airport." I said sweetly.

He just sighed and muttered something under his breath.
"Yeah sure, my highness." He said dramatically and went into the washroom.

"By the way, can you please make me a black coffee with one sugar?" His voice came from inside.
"Yeah sure, my lovely husband."I giggled at him and made my way downstairs to make breakfast.

Nowadays we both have came even more closer to each other. I don't even know how this guy made me fall for him. He's literally the best part of my life and I can't even imagine him being away from me. He really have my whole heart in his capture because of the way he made me feel when he come close to me, touch me, amd kiss me. I realize now what it feels like to fall in love with someone. To know that there's someone who care for you, who love you the same as you love them.
He made me feel safe, made me feel confident and what no more. I realize now how much this man mean for me in my life. He is the first and would be the last man in my life who own my heart.

Soon he came downstairs ready in casuals as today is sunday and it's a day off. He was wearing a black t shirt with some black jeans while I'm wearing a blue crop top with black jeans.

"Hey baby!" He came from behind and hugged me while I was setting the dishes on the table.
"Hiii" i said shyly kissing him on the cheek.
"Don't you think we should eat something sweet first?" He said with clear amusement in his eyes leaning towards my lips. I mentally giggled looking at how cute he is.

His reaction is captured in mind when last weekend we were watching a movie and I said that I've a crush on the male lead, but being a possessive partner he is. He became jealous and stood up from there. And when I called him cute seeing his jealousy, he literally warned me to call him anything but cute. Because according to him he's everything but cute.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands went to my hips pushing me more into him.

"I thought you didn't like sweet that much. Am I right?"
"There's always an exception in everything. And in my case the exception is you to which I'm addicted." He replied lust clearly present in his eyes inching closer his face towards mine.
"Well, you agreed my request like a good husband you are. So you deserve a reward." I said while smiling like a fool again his lips.

And the next thing I know is my lips were on his kissing him with all the love and passion I have in me.
I tugged his soft hair due to which he groan and roam his tongue in my mouth while his hands were going under my top reaching the lining my bra. I was feeling as if the temperature of the room has increased suddenly. My body and soul was on fire and his touch was not helping either in extinguishing it but instead working like kerosene increasing it.
Fireworks ignite up in my body when his lips moved towards my jawline kissing it and lowering till he reach my sweet spot. He sucked it and and did the same with my neck. A hiss escaped from my lips as he lick the spot, he just sucked on my neck.