Chapter 12 Bay

I was now on the way back to the orphanage with one of the sisters from the orphanage when I noticed that Lorenzo and his sons were following us. The entire way to the orphanage I wondered why they were following us. Once we get there the sister tells me to go inside and to the office area. As I'm waiting in the office Lorenzo comes in and tells me he wants to adopt me. I don't know what to say every family I have had has hurt me but so far Lorenzo hasn't and he saved me from John. I nodded my head indicating that he could adopt me. We signed the papers and everyone cheered while someone came down with my stuff packed. Lorenzo asked if I was ready to go. I nodded yes and said goodbye to everyone. I learned Lorenzo's sons' names are Alessandro, Matteo, Enzo, Elio, Luca, Rocco, Alessio, Giovanni and they asked if we could stop for food. Lorenzo looked at me to see if it's okay and I nodded. They all asked where I wanted to go. I take out my notebook and write down Mcdonalds then show it to Luca who was next to me and he told Lorenzo. We go to Mcdonalds and eat then we start heading home. It's weird to think I have somewhere to call home and with that thought I fell asleep.