Chapter 15 Bay

After Lorenzo reassured me that I would not get in trouble for eating I tried to eat but couldn't finish it because I'm not used to eating but I still felt bad. I think Rocco noticed I felt bad and told me it was okay that I didn't finish my food and I won't get in trouble for it. I looked up at Rocco and smiled to thank him for telling me I was okay and won't get in trouble for not finishing my food. Once everyone was done eating Lorenzo spoke up and said that we will be going on a shopping spree to get everything for my new bedroom and anything else I need. I'm not going to lie, I am kinda nervous but also kinda excited. We all get in the car and as we are on the way Luca asked if we could play a tic tac toe. I nodded and drew it on my notepad. We started playing and in the end I won. When I look up I realize we are at the mall and we all get out of the car. After a couple hours we got everything we needed for my room and Lorenzo then said that we should get me some new clothes. I nodded okay and went with him while the boys went somewhere else. They said they were going to pick up some other things then meet us at the food court. Once we are all done we all meet at the food court and Lorenzo has his security take everything to the car except for what the boys just got. They handed me a laptop, headphones and a phone. I wrote thank you and smiled at them then we sat down and ate lunch before we left the mall and went home.