Chapter 14 Lorenzo

I woke up at 6:00AM with Bay still in my arms. I slowly get up and out of bed and head to the bathroom for a shower. Once I'm done my shower and getting ready I walk back to the bed where Bay is and give her a kiss on her head before I leave the room and head to the kitchen. When I get to the kitchen I am met with Alessandro and Giovanni. I make my coffee and the boys ask where Bay is. I told them she is asleep in my room because she had a hard night. At 7:00AM I started on breakfast and once I was done I asked the boys to wake their brothers well I got Bay. I walked into my room to see Bay up and changed into her clothes. I sat on the bed next to her and said that breakfast is ready and asked her to come to the kitchen with me. I walk to the door and Bay follows behind. As we walk into the kitchen all the boys look at us and Bay gets spooked and hides behind me. I Tell her it's okay and get her a seat next to me with her food. I see Bay just picking at her food and asking what's wrong. She pulled out her notepad and wrote that she didn't want to get in trouble. I was confused and asked her why she would be in trouble. She wrote that when she ate her dad would punish her. I was so mad how can someone do that to such a sweet girl and I told her that she will never get in trouble for eating again. Once I said that she started to eat but she didn't eat a lot probably because she's used to not eating.