chapter 4

Tammy gone down to the library to find out anything about her family hours it had taken and she started to think maybe it's nothing to this maybe it's all in her head this mess about those nightmares and if she did have a sister she is gone now at that moment she was about to stop the search is when a newspaper article from 1990 about a fire that happened in georgia a couple who was killed by the fire was later found but their baby girl was never found to this day she is still missing the more she reads the more tammy started to think what does this have to do with her family she sat for a few minutes then thought to herself what if fraulein was dale and lucille real daughter and she died for some reason and They couldn't move past that so dale set the fire and murdered her real mother and father he is mean enough to to do so mean and mad enough to take another human being life when gaga was told she didn't believe it it's a story to damn crazy to be true but then again maybe that is the reason why her and her father never seen eye to eye with each other because she isn't really his daughter in the first place she had that nightmare again and only one thing had changed this time the man face was seen it was dale face after awoken she sat up in bed don't want to believe it it must be wrong it's not true she thought this whole time she was lied to tammy said to herself i don't really know the man who for the last 18 years who i thought was my father he called me his daughter and i called him my father tammy was tear apart by the fact of knowing if this is true or not if it is true it will destroy her family tammy could no longer just act like it's nothing just can't turn away from this she wants to know what her mother and father has been hiding from their daughter but will she understand why though.

Gaga.
I say we don't bring this up I am begging you things could be a lot worst you could be like i was my family kicked me out with only 40 dollars in hand you could end up with a pimp of a ex boyfriend who sales you like he owns you let it go.

Tammy.
Believe me i want to let it go but there is apart of me that can't let it go until he tells me what i need to know then i will let it go.

Gaga gone out with dale on a job to get ten fast and top dollar car's he could see as she was driving something was on her mind that she needed to talk about he asked what's on your mind she told him that her old pimp of a ex boyfriend seen her the other day and it makes her felt uneasy that he is near by that close dale asked if there was anything else she said no but he knew better looked over and said ( i tried my best as a father what the hell did i know about being a father but i did my best never mind the fact she wasn't mine the fact that she was adopted yes i know what you and her have been up to so what is the fucking point of trying to hide the truth any longer) after many hours of getting every car he sat down on the end of their bed as lucille puts her hand on his back asking ( are you all right how did everything go because you don't look well , that is because i told gaga the truth and she will tammy who will know the truth about what she has been searching for i just hope it was the right thing to do maybe she will understand and not hate me but if she does I'll still be there) They was down stairs having breakfast the following morning when tammy came down mad at both of them screaming and yelling why did you keep this from me who are my real mother and father and did you even have a daughter or was that a lie to.

Lucille.
Fraulein was our daughter she died at a month old from sickness of the brain we didn't plan of ever having a child again until that night when dale brought you home.

Tammy.
What happened to my mother and Father how did the fire start did either of you start it .

Dale.
She was a whore and he was a john who given her drugs for sex don't know what happened to make you stand out in front of a buning house i heard the gunshots and found you.

She asked where are they buried at he told her to get in the car they drove a few miles to an old grave yard that is where tammy seen their grave's at the same time lucille rocked her grandson to sleep in fear that she will never see him again this is the last time she will little jed ever again after today tammy sat down as she needed a moment to understand this is real not a dream that she could awake from she realized her whole life is builded on a lie she doesn't know who to trust.

Tammy.
I hate you your not my father and I'm not your daughter for 18 years you knew the truth and yet tried to leave it buried there is no place in my life for someone like you.

Dale.
You can hate me until the day i die but don't hold anything against lucille she is the only mother you have ever knew and just so you know you may not see me but I'll see you because father knows best weather you like it or not.

Tammy and gaga moved out that Same day into a apartment across town she still See's and loves lucille as her mother but in her own words dale is dead to her he isn't her father and yet she knows he is still around somewhere in their lives Gaga thought it was a mistake of leaving why couldn't they work it out because her biggest fear was her  pimp of a ex  boyfriend would find out and come after them Eric west was a very terrifying man to some people he would beat and sometimes sale women's like they don't matter gaga couldn't forget what he put her through no matter how hard she tried to forget she never could Erie heard about gaga being down this way and wanted her back as one of his top girls and he won't take no for it tammy wanted to cut out dale all together she told gaga that she doesn't want her apart of his crew anymore they can find away to make money for their self but gaga knows it isn't going to be that easy and she also knows tammy should have left it alone because nothing will ever be the same ever again.