chapter 22

She placed meat and vegetables in front of him then went to change her blouse had a short time of doing so because around the same  time of each  week she would shave his mustache and beard don't want it to look shaggy or for him to have an scraggly beard or mustache she came back in as he had a wicked look suddenly he grabbed her by the arm she heard him say and looked and felt nervously in her eyes and stomach when dale said.

Dale.
There is tension between us you look so confused but answer this i know it was poison just don't know who would poison me or how it gotten in our home actually I might know who and can and will have promised you when I'm back on my feets there this  were not be any danger that this will be in my rearview mirror it obviously not a fact that you or our daughter had a hand in this.

Lucille.
I agreed with you fully all of this drama makes me anxious and i don't to imagine do I what will happen to this person who wasn't able to do the job they set out to do i prefer the comfortable of silence will be more then happy when this is all over but what you do is not my business.

The house was unusually quite but for everyone who lives here They had adjusted long ago to the silence and quietnly lucille was beyond feeling annoyed for she can't understand what he means studdered at the very thought before all of this is finished he would not have ignored their damn plan any longer he would have held us by our tip toes and make us stand there until they break  

Many weeks he stayed in the master bedroom getting better and stronger to a point where he played still being sick to see if either lucille or tammy made any ridiculous moves or had a rather sour look on their beautiful faces against her better judgement lucille was going to tell him it was her but by the time she made it to the bedroom door to enter he was coming out said to her he such be back shortly when does she and tammy must be waiting in the living room what he brings and has in mind leaves lucille clueless and thinking why does his bidding away end in confusing by everyone else but himself.

Tammy.
Mama he knows something what are we going to do we have to do something before it's to leave how much more difficult could it become i could requested to maybe make him understand how sorry i am.

Lucille.
It could be a lot more difficult much more don't let the burden be carried by you don't share the pain you feel today with your child tomorrow because it possible he will hold on to that burden and continue to feel it like we do i avenge we go and wait.

In the living room until he returned they sat there until the very last minute the front door opens as dale and lucky ace came walking in has a body bag and chain's suddenly they realized after dale smiled and told them y'all are going to love this tammy had this look on her face when seen it was jonathan who had been beaten and was hung up by his tip toes by chains dale could see that lucille were completely clueless about this matter but tammy wasn't no matter how she tried for he knew they knew each other and he was about to know what.

Lucille.
I am completely clueless who is this man y'all have brought into my home and living room.

Dale.
Why don't you ask your daughter I'm completely sure she doesn't know as well or maybe she is also lying about things that normally doesn't happen to a person without a pretty damn good reason for it.

Tammy.
I don't know this man for i have never seen him in my life ever he is a comple stranger daddy I am telling the truth.

lucille closed her eyes as ace layed the evidence on the table tammy seen
Several pictures of herself and jonathan meeting talking several times she knows now while dale was sick he still had ace following her and shown what she tried to hide
He held up a picture of her and Norma had asked where is she is only once asked nicely she just sat there won't say a word or answer the question he then walked up to jonathan grabbed his hair and placed a knife to his ribcage told tammy if she doesn't answer the question then that knife is going straight through his ribcage
Jonathan could feel the knife blade as it cuts his flesh he looks at her as she puts her head in her hands
And said with a heart breaking voice ( I'm sorry daddy please don't kill him i have been talking to her for awhile but i don't know where she is) he tells ace to take their guest out back and on his way out hand him the bullwhip lucille ran up to dale begging him and asked him is this really necessary he grabbed her by the throat and said yes it is he was going to erase the lies that she believed and make her show some respect to who this had hurt much worst then it did her
Every nerve and cell in her body was set on fire
As she was whisped with that bullwhip
Over 30 Mark's was on her body
And yet tammy wasn't
In bad shape or showed a tear
She knew by getting whiped this was
His way of telling her
It could have been much worst
If he wanted it to be .

Dale
It kills me to have the rise a hand to you
But you have lied and had your mother to also lie to me you will never talk to her ever again or i will do a thousand times much worst hoply this broken or jerked you out of what's lie or spell you believed or was under.

Tammy
Your a monster who enforced rules when yourself has lies and foced yourself on mama and foced her to do unspeakable things she told me what a monster she married and i have seen the monster you hide and is  truly are.

Dale.
What woman first time isn't always as special as she would like it or is painless but that isn't none of your business want to see a monster I'll show you a monster a real monster then you might understand why I'm trying to keep you safe follow me to the attic.

Dale and tammy went up to the attic the chest came open and she remembered the man in the chest
And what he had did lucille thought he just told her a story to keep them away but after seeing this they know the truth from with in the attic tammy knew why now and she never lied to her father again.