chapter 7

Dale and Lucky ace was planning another job pay out was 53 thousand dollars once planed and set up is when the phone rings he is told his mother is sick and he needs to come right away so he does fly home thinking the worst of how could this happened and if she going to die stand's by the bed holding her hand she opens her eyes and tells him ( what are you doing here that judge if he knows he will come i couldn't stand to lose you like i lost her didn't talk guess that is why they beaten me but forgive me for i made a mistake please forgive me I'll never forgive myself if something would happen to you son, i know mama it's not your fault it would have happened sooner or later your not going to lose me he won't know I'm here until i want him to i love you mama) she didn't die but was badly sick and hurt after what happened to her tj Walked in seen him sat there was about to tell dale about him and his mother until dale turned around to tj and right as he gets up to walk outside to smoke a cigarette he stopped and said ( i always knew you and her was more than just friends dad I'm not mad or pissed off she was a young mother who didn't have any idea of what to do with a kid i don't blame her never have but that piece of shit she married i blame for what happened and for how her son turned out oh just one thing don't come around and try to play daddy now I'm to old and already had one who wasn't there either so take my word for it don't even try, i wasn't about to but i have to say its good that the truth came out don't think she or i could keep it a secret any longer without it destroying us) .

Once he heard the whole story about what happened to his mother dale became in raged with what the judge had done he couldn't let it go wanted revenge because she almost died became very close at death door so whatever can a man do to someone who almost taken their mother from them nothing but revenge to that person who is guilty of almost taken someone they love so he went out and Done something about it the judge was working late on planing to give even more people who was innocent death he heard something in the hallway footsteps but they wasn't human but of an animal of some kind he doesn't think of this could be something that could kill me he hears the footsteps get closer then stop only has a walking can to fight whatever it is off he can feel his heart racing as what was heard next wasn't footsteps but growling from dog's he seen two blue nose pitbulls They was gaint and mean looking they growled and started chasing him the judge ran down the hallway as they chased close behide ran into one of the offices as the door closed one of them dog's grabbed and britten his leg he tried to stop the bleeding before it was too late used the walking can to walk to search for something to use on those dogs for that door won't hold much longer can only use a knife that really won't cut anything moments later the door was broken through but They didn't come in sat at the door way as if they was waiting on someone their master he seen and knew who it was when he stepped in slowly walked over and knees down next to the judge as the judge tried to get up the dog's almost bitten him until dale told them to sit and be good.

The death judge .
You are a devil who belongs in hell a killer who plays by no rules and break the law my law i can't allow you to do that there must be law and order you must be judged for the crime of murder and I'm that judge.

Dale.
How many innocent people have you killed how many innocent people have you beaten like my mother she didn't have anything to do with my crimes she was and is a innocent woman.

The death judge.
You didn't ever realize it did you someone is always guilty of some crime each person who was given death they was guilty of a crime like your mother who knew were you where the whole time she had it coming for having rise a killer of a son we beaten her and if could have been different if she would only talked but she couldn't even do that like i said that old bitch had it coming so do you.

Dale.
My mother isn't a a bitch she is a sweet woman who tried to rise her son the right way if she was here she would tell me to kill you like you killed all of those innocent people things could have been different but your not talking to a sweet woman but her bastard of a son who might have it coming but not before you get what is coming to you my dogs ( jaw's and gator Head ) will do anything their master tells them to should have left my mother out of this.

He stooded up and told jaws and gator Head to kill he watched as They tear the judge apart remember hearing him screaming as jaw's bitten shoulder and then tears it off gator Head opens and closes his jaws with the judge head in his mouth once those jaw's are closed he is Dead nothing more than dog food he could have hung the judge and been done with him without making such a mess but dale doesn't like to hang people he thought why not have man best friend give a helping hand what the dogs didn't eat was left behind later found by cleveland who come by to give the judge information about what he has found out he threw up after seeing what happened he knew some how who was to blame nobody else would ever try to go near the judge or most likely try and kill him well one man would try and just did taken out the death judge cleveland knew he won't leave for a few days so there is still time to catch him.