Volume 1 - Episode 3

Noctis P.O.V

As of now, I am directly headed toward Beacon Academy, I was glad that I wasn't late for it or anything it was a relief when Blake told me that I just came in early. Speaking of Blake, she was sitting right next to me for some reason.

Noctis: "Well...This is awkward."

I didn't make any conversation with her so I stay out of her way since she's the type of girl that doesn't like to socialize. I've also noticed that Ruby was with a relative of hers, maybe a friend or something, but the strange thing is that for some reason, that blonde friend of hers reminds me of someone so much that I care for.

Noctis: "For some reason, I feel that blonde hair girl reminded me of someone important."

Blake: "So...Where are you from, Noctis?"

I turned to see Blake looking at me.

Noctis: "I'm sorry?"

Blake: "I said where are you from?"

Noctis: "Oh? I'm from Vacuo."

I said while looking out the window.

Blake: "Huh? But that doesn't explain why you don't know the terrorist group?"

She crosses her arms while looking at the students who were having a conversation among themselves.

Noctis: "Yeah it's a long story, the short version is that I stay at my Mentor's place, she trained me since I was little. She always tells me that If I ever leave this place without her knowledge or permission she was going to punish me."

I said while remembering those scary days which I shuddered

Blake: "Huh? Seems like a very caring mentor to me..."

Noctis: "Well I guess you can say that."

Blake: "Then how about your swords on your waist? Can you tell me about them? And why do you use three swords anyway besides keeping a spare one of course."

Noctis: "Oh? My sword well the first one is this."

Then I grab Wadi Ichimonji from my waist so that Blake can see it.

Noctis: "My first sword is called Wado Ichimonji. During my final days at my Mentor's place we face off in a sword duel I somehow managed to cut her waist but I lose the duel after that, we went back and she gave me one of her precious swords cause she didn't use it anymore and since then I use it every time against Grimm during my journey in Vacuo."

Blake: "Like a passing of a torch thing?"

Noctis: "Something like that."

I place back Wadi Ichimonji and grab my second sword from my waist.

Noctis: "The next one is Yubashiri I got it from the weapon shop at Vale and somehow I got it for free when I do that stunt at the weapon shop."

Blake: "How do you get it for free?"

Noctis: "Like this."

Then I pick up Sandal Kitetsu from my waist.

Noctis: "This is a cursed sword named Sandai Kitetsu I managed to get this free also. From tossing this up from the air and raising my hand to the side while the cursed sword fell towards it and I managed to get lucky to not cut my arm from this cursed sword to prove to myself that I will become the Greatest Swordsman in Remnant."