Volume 1 - Episode 4

Noctis P.O.V

So after the recent event of bumping into someone who looks like your Mentor, Raven. Blake and I arrived in the auditorium where every student are counted for. Blake was looking around and then notice a spot to be in without anybody bothering. She turns towards me and nudges her head making me look in the direction she wanted me to see.

Noctis: "Okay."

I nodded and we started walking towards it and stood there until the meeting was done, most of the time we were quiet.

Blake: "So...Your Mentor...By any chance, she's a Member of the White Fang?"

Noctis: "No clue?"

I shrugged my shoulder.

Noctis: "In all my life she was kinda secretly times about everything sometimes she tells me about a story of the Four Maidens and also she teaches me how to cook and hunt as well during training. I remember once I ask If I can come along towards her mission she was going and I got a no out of her."

Blake: "So that might be a yes..."

Noctis: "I don't know, maybe...?"

I look towards my right side from the distance and see Ruby with a blonde-haired boy who was puking inside the Bullhead. Ruby notice me and quickly waved toward me, I calmly waved back at her, but she notice someone calling her and turn her head in another direction. You notice her reaction and knew she might find someone she knows, she left the blonde-haired guy alone, and apparently, he didn't like the thing to be alone on the first day.

Noctis: "Poor guy..."

Blake: "Hey...I'm going look around...I'll be back."

She said while disappearing into the crowd of students.

Noctis: "Wow. She's a ninja."

Then I felt a tug in my kimono and quickly turned around to see who was it. It was Weiss Schnee standing in front of me feeling kinda annoyed. If I am correct, I didn't talk to her or butt in her problem so I won't get on her bad side, right?

Noctis: "Why...Hello there. May I help you?"

Weiss: "You're the guy who was hanging out with the girl with the black bow, right?"

She crosses her arm.

Noctis: "Oh you mean-"

But I was cut off by her hand suddenly appearing on my face, stopping me from saying her name.

Weiss: "It doesn't matter if you see her just give her this pamphlet."

She handed me the pamphlet. I read the description and what appeared that be Dust for Dummies, I raised my eyebrow and calmly took it from her hand.

Noctis: "I'll make sure she receives it, Miss Schnee."

Weiss: "Hmph...At least someone had manners when knowing there's an Heiress in front of them."

Noctis: "Well...I guess, Miss. I just don't like to disrespect someone."

I placed the pamphlet into my pocket.

 Weiss: "Good...Your parents raised you right."

The word "Parents" echoes through my mind and knowing this I don't even know if they are alive to death since I was an orphan all my life. The only one I can call family is Raven since she was the one who took me in.