Volume 1 - Episode 6

Blake P.O.V

I look at the Grimms that I slew just now and I stare at them on the ground bleeding, I calmly look around to see If I can spot Noctis anywhere, and as of the moment I couldn't see him, I started murmuring myself and thinking on where he might be.

Blake: "Where is Noctis? I hope I can find him first."

Then I jump into the nearest tree and started going point to point to my destination the temple, where he might have gone to the destination to get the Relic, as I was moving I suddenly heard an Ursa Grimm roaring, I stop for a moment and looked on where it came from but then.

???: "YOU MONSTER!!!"

A girl screamed and came to my left and I quickly went over there to check it out. As I go to the destination of the voice and I was standing behind Ursa Grimm who was facing someone.

???: "You want some too!?"

I rolled my eyes and stabbed the Ursa Grimm from behind, making it go down and revealing Yang who was in front of me. I look at her and smirk.

Yang: "...*She calms down* I could have taken of him."

Blake: "I need to be careful, if I meet any other student I can't team up with Noctis."

I looked at Yang who was stretching and looking at me.

Yang: "So that makes us a Team for the next three years huh?"

Blake: "Most likely."

I said while walking away from her.

Yang: "Hey wait up, on the way here you haven't by any chance seen my little sister could you?"

Blake: "No, I'll ask you the same you, you haven't seen Noctis did you?"

Yang: "Nope."

Yang said while I kept on walking while she was behind me.

Yang: "So what's your relationship with him, is he your boyfriend?"

I stop and turn around and look at Yang with a blushed and annoyed look.

Yang: "Oh? What this? Did someone have a crush already? Or maybe I can have him all to myself."

Blake: "*Started to Blush* NO! I-I mean his my ally and first friend, that's all!"

I blushed while I kept walking leaving her behind.

Yang: "Hey wait! I'm sorry that I teasing you and since we are girls, you got to admit, he is kinda cute."

Blake: "*Blush* Yeah I guess."

Then we heard a noise nearby in front of us so we prepare our weapons just in case we run into Grimm and so we did. We see a bunch of Beawolfs Grimm headed toward us so we bring out our weapons ready to kill, but the Beowolfs just went past us without even noticing us. Both Yang and I were confused by this, cause we had never seen a pack of Beowolf just flee in front of us.

Yang: "What was that? Did just a pack of Beowolf just go past us without even noticing us?"

Blake: "I don't know, but whoever caused this must be giving the Beowolf feel fear from him or her."

Yang: "Whoever that his or her it must be strong to scare off a pack of Beowolfs."

Then he heard a powerful wind and a familiar voice coming outside of the forest. So we run towards and see Noctis who is wearing his Grimm mask and his arm is covered in black stuff also he is being surrounded by a small pack of Beowolf while holding his three swords one in each hand and one in his mouth, then we see that Noctis placed his arm towards his right side ready to attack.