Volume 1 - Episode 7

Noctis P.O.V

Noctis: "Well this looks cozy."

I said while entering my new dorm. While Ozpin decided that I join Team RWBY and he also decided that I get my room because I am a guy in a four-girl in a single room ain't normal for a single healthy guy.

As I walk inside your room I see your bed and other assets that you brought with you, turning your head towards the direction of your bed catching the sight of your new uniform.

Noctis: "Huh...Three years...*Looking outside and seeing the cracked moon* I hope Raven is alright."

Then you placed all of your two of your katana on your bed keeping Wado Ichimonji to your waist and decided to go out for a moment. The whole of staying in a new area can be nerve-racking.

When I was outside I feel the cold air on my skin which makes me calm down and I see the beautiful night sky.

Noctis: "This feels nice..."

I said while taking a seat near the statue. Then I suddenly sigh from your mouth while relaxing and feeling the cold wind of the night sky. The sound of a footstep was heard from behind you so you suddenly turn around in the direction of the footstep. I saw Yang walking toward me.

Yang: "Oh um...Hey, Noctis."

Noctis: "You know if you were trying to sneak up on me, you need to be a little quieter."

Yang: "Heh well I better took a lesson from my partner then if I want to sneak up on you."

Noctis: "From Blake, huh? That be challenged for you."

Yang: "*Giggles* Anyway I saw you going outside with your Wado Ichimonji from our dorm and I was wondering if everything is okay?"

Yang said while taking a seat next to me.

Noctis: "Yeah...I um...I'm fine just...I'm kinda new in this whole moving to another location and wanted to relax and enjoy the night sky and get some training as well."

Yang: "I get it. You know I asked Blake about you, and she only said that were just an "Ally and a "First Friend" to her."

She said while doing an air quoting Ally and her First friend.

Noctis: "Well I did just meet her two days ago so I don't know much about her and yes I am her first friend in Beacon Academy."

Yang: "But aren't you two...You know. Or maybe I can be that thing."

I blushed a little bit from what Yang was just said, but I immediately snap out of it, then I looked at Yang with a deadpan look knowing what she meant, She held her hands knowing she probably should have dropped them, but she won't give up just yet.

Yang: "So...Are you excited about being a Huntsman?"

Noctis: "You could say that."

Yang: "I bet your parents are proud of you for making it on Beacon, huh?"

I scratch my head and showed her a weak smile.

Noctis: "I...I don't have any parents."

Yang was shocked by this and probably was placed in a bad position on trying to make a new friend.

Yang: "Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to I-."

But I cut her off.

Noctis: "Nah it's fine you didn't know, I been an Orphan in my entire childhood, I used to live in a street or a dark alley and I was kinda in a surviving ever since."