Identity of mine

Jimin was startled by the prince's touch, and Jungkook, too, became conscious of his actions, fearing he might have scared or hurt Jimin. He questioned whether Jimin would dislike him after this and was scared that he might have crossed a line.

However, Jimin remained frozen in his spot, feeling the hot breath of the prince on his bare neck. Jungkook withdrew his hand from Jimin's waist and distanced himself. Despite the brief contact, Jimin felt a sense of security, a feeling he had never experienced before. He didn't fully understand it, but he liked the warmth and security he felt from the prince.

"Sorry," Jungkook apologized, stepping back from Jimin. Jimin nodded, understanding that it was an unintentional gesture on the prince's part. Deep down, Jimin enjoyed the feeling of security and warmth.

Jungkook felt a sense of loss after the sudden separation, yearning to hold Jimin in his arms. He wanted to understand the growing emotions within him, emotions that made him lose his composure but also brought a sense of calm.

Looking at Jimin, who kept his eyes down in a display of respect, Jungkook wished Jimin would look at him with those beautiful eyes and share his smiles. He longed to be a reason for Jimin's happiness.

"Your Highness, we should move from here," Jimin suggested, reminding Jungkook of their safety. Jungkook, now conscious of the situation, led the way back to his room, ensuring Jimin followed and remained safe.

'I want to protect the protector of mine. What are those feelings?'

.

.

.

"Your Highness... King has summoned you," Jimin relayed the message to the prince, the news received from another servant. Jungkook clenched his fists, well aware of the reasons behind the king's summons. He understood the potential consequences of his recent actions and knew the extent to which the king could go.

Before entering the king's hall, Jungkook paused for a moment. "Never go anywhere before I allow you," he ordered Jimin, waiting for Jimin's acknowledgment. Once Jimin nodded in understanding, Jungkook felt a partial sense of relief. His mind was preoccupied with thoughts of Jimin, fearing any harm that might come to him.

As Jungkook entered the hall, he left Jimin at the door with worried eyes fixed on the older. "If he does anything like before, I swear... he will regret it more than I would this time," Jungkook thought, determined to stand up for Jimin and ready for any confrontation.

Inside, the king's voice echoed, "Never think that I'll harm your slave... without your permission." The two were alone in the hall, and King took steps closer to Jungkook. Jungkook glared at his father, refusing to let him touch him. The king observed his son keenly, noticing the intense gaze for the first time. The eyes that once nodded in obedience were now filled with a glare, shocking the king. Despite the shock, he maintained his composure, unfazed by the presence of a mere slave.

"Don't touch me... Just tell me why I am here? What do you want from me?" Jungkook's voice was devoid of any emotion as he stared directly into the king's eyes. The memory of King hurting Jimin lingered in his mind, fueling his anger.

"What is this behavior? You know that we are gods, and gods don't fight with each other—" The king's words were cut off by Jungkook.