You can't name it ,

Rosie came to the room of jimin because she knew from her father that their marriage is going to be at the end of this weekend , jimin saw rosie was coming toward him and he tried to smile because jimin was trying his best to normalize his feelings with what's the problem well he is free now from all those duties of his and he didn't care about royal when he is free from those oath , he always wanted to freed from this and now when he is free why he felt something tugged inside his heart.

Jimin wanted to met one last with prince because he felt something to prince after he came last time with a note and a gift for him and now he felt that prince didn't wanted to saw the face of his , that's the main thing which bothering him but seeing rosie he remind himself that he need to forgot about everything and lived a happy life.

" you heard it " rosie tried to talk but some charm was missing of her talking with jimin and jimin felt it because the way rosie was talking is not the way rosie talked to him as usual to him but he shrugged it away because he has something important to tell rosie that he was freed from oath and all duty of his but seeing rosie's neutral face jimin felt that rosie wanted to tell something to him too. He know rosie from years and the way rosie was talking is not the way rosie used to.

" Yes , it is very soon didn't it " jimin tried to start a conversation with her because he wanted to know why rosie was distressed, it might be she is nervous because of the marriage but rosie just passed a nervous smile to him and leaved with sorrow expression. Yes jimin could easily read the rosie's expression because they were childhood friends.

Jimin knew at that point that something was wrong with rosie and he wanted to know but seem like rosie was also confuse about her happiness because she would definitely tell jimin once she would found it. ' i am waiting to hear your story , rosie '

.

.

.

"No ! this is not possible ! " prince took the vase and broke into peices because he couldn't took the word he was hearing that his hyung going to marry without came to met him once , did his hyung never been in loved with him because all he felt right was miserable but he could not believe it , prince was about to break in pieces but all he felt that he was nothing.

Prince leaved instantly the work he was doing , he was writing the new rule of kingdom which need to passed before he would announce but meeting his love is more than important than anything in this world because he felt betrayed and jungkook wanted to ask his hyung that didn't he felt a bit of love for him ever that he was going to marry another woman.

.

.

.

" jimin-na , do you think that it would good on me ? " jimin's mother asked while looking at the so many clothes to wear on jimin's wedding , her only son wedding made her felt excited to choose the good one to wear while she was eyeing the so many different clothes but then his son smile while looking her so happy after so long because she was always remain sad or neutral.

" you look good in everything you wear, mom " jimin continued while eye was on his mother because damn he never saw his mother that happy in his life and now he wished that he could made that smile permanent on her lips because she suffered too after his father death and now she got a chance to made her happy forever , let her forgot about past while let her happy forever like this.