Painting of his Love

Jungkook couldn't hold himself from not going close to jimin where as jungkook knew that jimin must be at his home but then a urge he felt he did came off the pond and wear the suitable clothes thinking that jimin might like it because he asked many times before about jimin's favorite color before and jimin told him as to respect the royal and he was going to wear something of jimin's favorite color.

Jungkook couldn't hold himself to not met the older where as his heart couldn't hold the pain away from the older, jungkook couldn't hold himself while he closed his eyes and only he saw the older beautiful picture in his mind without clothe that gave prince goosebumps while he took the colors in his hand.

Jungkook just took the paint in his hands and drown himself to the beauty of his hyung , prince didn't want to open his eyes because he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to saw the hyung anymore so he started to draw the picture he hold in his mind. Prince took the paint in his bare hand and draw the lines which are in hands.

Prince was so drawn himself into painting the hairs of his love , his nose and his body because he himself didn't know how he would put the beauty on white frame, the most beautiful creature in the universe and after hours he opened his eyes.

Prince saw the beautiful painting he made while he aww stuck to found the painting so good but it wouldn't be comparable to real jimin and another urge to hold the older's body in his arm was becoming bigger and bigger. Prince stood up and about to leave to met his love , jimin. Jungkook badly wanted to met the older but then a slave came to prince room and informed to jungkook that he need to met the king.

.

.

.

Jimin was on his bathroom when he felt that someone banging on the door and he become unconscious there , jimin only saw the silloute of his kooko running toward him because he broke the door of his bathroom and enter himself inside.

Kooko couldn't hold it anymore , his heart was feeling sad but then as his jiminie rushed to his room. Kooko tried to ignore his jiminie because his inner wolf becoming more angry on his jiminie and kooko couldn't let his jiminie scared from him and so he better ignored his jiminie because he knew that his jiminie shared the night with prince because the smell explained everything to kooko. ' I hate you for this jiminie , but my love can't let me hate you '

Passing each second werewolf heart again started to howl in disgrace that kooko inner werewolf warning kook that jimin was not okay and might be somehow his heart connected with jimin because now he felt worried about jimin who didn't show any sign from last two hours on his room and kooko wanted to saw him but he thought he might disturbed his jiminie then jimin's mother asked werewolf to call jimin for break fast and that's the opportunity kooko took and he reached near jimin's room , kooko felt that something was must be wrong with his jiminie. ' why my heart is screaming jiminie , are you okay jiminie ? '

Kooko knocked two times but his jiminie did not answer which made his heart to worried about jimin and kooko's inner werewolf couldn't bear it anymore , so kooko broke the door of older.

Jimin woke up and saw that his kooko was sitting beside him on the bed and carefully curing the bruises jimin made himself on bathroom. Jimin faked hissed to got the attention of kooko's because he couldn't saw his kooko angry on him and jimin trick worked because werewolf stopped for second and starting to apply herbal medicine more softly on jimin's bruise.

Jimin looked at the werewolf's face and it really perfectly looked alike with the prince but then these two are really different in real , he saw that his kooko is still a child then werewolf as if reading the mind of his jiminie's thoughts, the word child of jimin in his mind and jimin startled by the sudden neutral face of his kooko looked at him " You scared me " jimin started to breathe faster than before.