I Love You

There were thousands of reasons not to fall in love with you, but I still fell in love for no reason.

Prince was a part of the assembly hall where many ministers were present, waiting for the long-awaited moment when the King would join them. The King had waited for his royal soldiers to bring a woman to him, but they never came. He furiously entered the assembly hall, concealing his true intentions from everyone.

Prince sat there with no expression on his face, lost in his thoughts. He pondered how elder assumed he was following him merely because of his physique, reducing his love to mere lust. Standing there, he was at a loss for words. Prince existed, but he wasn't truly present; the internal turmoil was consuming him.

King sat on his throne, running his fingers along the golden edges with pride. He glanced at his son, whose face lacked color, emotion, pride, desire, or passion for the throne. King's eyes turned into a glare, feeling disappointment in his son, his own blood. People gazed at Prince, as he was the one who had changed the kingdom's policies.

The King wanted to despise his own blood, but he had no choice but to accept Prince with all his might. Prince shared the same royal blood; the King hoped that with time, Prince would change and succumb to desires, becoming more like himself. Yet, King clung to the last hope for his throne.

"I want to share blessed news with my citizens," King began, trying to appear happy. In truth, he was delighted to announce that his only son was going to marry a treasure from another kingdom, expanding their territory.

The people in the assembly hall eagerly awaited the King's words. King was pleased to see their excitement. He turned his long cloak's veil to the side, wearing a proud smile while looking at his son, Prince Jungkook.

"Our prince is getting married," King declared publicly. This news shocked Jungkook, and he stood up, his face reflecting disbelief. His father had declared his marriage in the assembly without his consent, despite his earlier protests.

Prince's frown turned into a smirk. He was ready to challenge his father openly, refusing to be a pawn in his father's game. He vowed to break everything the King had built. Prince was determined to make Jimin's life as happy as possible. He didn't care about societal norms or the King's opinion; he had found his purpose in serving his love.

"I am not," Jungkook said firmly, his smile defiant. He knew he was about to create chaos, and he welcomed it. The ministers stood up in protest, shocked by Prince's defiance. It was unheard of for someone to openly oppose the King's decisions.

Jungkook couldn't help but think that Jimin might have married someone else by now. Yet, he couldn't imagine anyone else but Jimin, his elder, as his true love. Determined, he decided to dedicate himself to Jimin, disregarding society's norms and the King's expectations. He wanted to devote himself entirely to his hyung.

"I am married," Prince concluded in his mind, finding solace in the declaration. He felt a sense of liberation, proudly acknowledging his love for someone. Prince touched his lips, savoring the words he had spoken.

"That's so magical," Prince whispered to himself. He felt an indescribable happiness, a feeling of euphoria washing over him. His heart swelled with a sense of devotion and love.