Sins part-2

It was not the first time jimin walking alone up in the early morning to home from palace, some people were walking as usual on street and minding there own business and not caring anything around them because jimin wishing too that these people wouldn't looked at him , for now perhaps jimin wanted himself to hide for now because today was so different for jimin. 

Jimin could felt the goosebumps right there after closing his eyes for a second and the some night glances hit his mind but he would perhaps wanted to ignore and so he blamed the cold air but how he could not ignored his souring body and messy hairs , jimin tried to fixed it but his own heart was not helping it. Jimin rushed back to his home as fast as he could because he was losing his self to stay strong more.

Jimin was covering himself in a blanket not because of early morning weather but to not let other saw and smell prince from him because his each body part reeked of prince. Jimin would never let it out that what he had done last night so he hide himself more on that thick blanket that he took random room but it didn't belong to any royal person. Jimin wanted to hide his body because his each body part still stink with the hungry kisses of prince and he didn't let anybody know of it. ' It was a mistake , just a mistake '

As soon jimin was about to enter inside his home his eyes met with his 'kooko' because he left for more than two weeks his kooko with his mother to took care of him whereas the werewolf always wanted to live with his jiminie. His mother wouldn't felt alone too because of this jolly creature and his mother really care so much this half human and half wolf kid.

Jimin startled because of sudden root out of the werewolf as jimin opened the door of his home where as jimin was already busy with thousands of thoughts in his mind but then he realised that his kooko was looking deep into his eyes and asking so many questions but werewolf was really worried for jimin. Werewolf couldn't able to sleep at nights when he didn't found his jiminie beside him so werewolf found better to wait for jimin rather than going to sleep.

Werewolf was feeling more anxious last night. Werewolf heart was feeling very sad last night but seeing jimin standing good made kooko felt much better. Werewolf leaned over jimin's collarbone and wanted to hugged jimin but after kooko took a sniff near jimin's collarbone he baffled and backed away , jimin's eyes become wide become anxious to know why his kooko rejected him like that , ' did he ... did he also know what had-had i-i do-done at-at night wi-with prince '

Jimin tried to approached kooko but kooko took some steps back too because werewolf was not liking the scent prince on jimin " Kooko, what's wrong ? " jimin tried to talk with the werewolf but then he saw that werewolf eyes were turning into different color and which made him realized that the werewolf was sad and jimin run away from his kooko because jimin was blaming himself for everything. ' i am the cause of this , all of this ! '

.

.

Jimin was on his bathroom while regretting his last night going close to prince and accepting the kiss and kissing back him , his whole body was souring right there but he couldn't felt the pain because all he felt was hatred in the eyes of his kooko and breaking the rules of his kingdom and more over making his prince out of God list ' what the fuck have i done ! I am just a Slave ! '

Jimin was crying at the verge of his bathroom because he saw all the loved people death from his own eyes and he hated the kingdom but he got no choice for opposing it and now he hate himself for connecting himself with prince and he also betrayed rose , his fiancé and his kingdom and more over his kingdom would burned him and his mother alive after knowing that he made physical connection with prince. There were thousands thoughts in his mind and he hated the fact because he was the blame.