Prologue

Y/n POV

"MOM!!!! WHERE ARE MY SHORTS?" Sarah, my younger sister, yelled from her room.

Typical Sarah, never having any clothes. She always blames our youngest sibling, Ella, for stealing them. Or, the alternative, our mom for not washing them. (Theft is more common in this household, I promise.)

I know it sounds pathetic, still living with my parents and all. To be fair, I only stayed the night because I'm leaving to go on tour today. I'll be meeting them at the studio in about an hour.

I start to walk down the stairs. And. I. Slipped.

"You okay, N/n?"

"I'm not okay, I promise, Mom."

"I'll take that as a yes."

I groan and stand back up. I walk into the kitchen where my mum is sipping on her coffee and give her a big ol' comfy hug. I love hugs.

I get some cereal and quickly eat it; I walk back upstairs to get dressed. I run into Sarah on my way up, and we do our weird thing where we flex our muscles, John Cena style.

I pass my brother's bedroom, he's playing Call of Duty as usual, not even looking up when I say hi. He's honestly pretty annoying, but he's an eight-year-old who just learned how to make fart noises with his armpits. What else can you expect?

I lightly push my bedroom door open, getting a good glance at it, seeing as it'll be one of the last times I see it for a while. I sigh, grab my earbuds, and plug them into my phone. I put my playlist that has all of the songs that come with my superior music taste. (Insert hair flip right here.)

I open my closet door (I was once trapped in there), and get a pair of black skinny jeans and an MCR shirt.

I quickly get dressed and grab my bag and keys. I give all of my little demon siblings hugs and then go downstairs. I give my mum a huge hug, promising to text her every night and telling her I love her. Lastly, my dad, I give him a hug and tell him I love him. Now, we are out the door.

~Skip to the studio brought to you by All American Rejects~

"Haiiiiii!!!!!!" I chime in (with a haven't you people ever heard of-), opening the door.

A chorus of hi's and hello's go around, except for Gerard. He nods in acknowledgement, a disinterested look on his face. I roll my eyes at him. I don't need the bad vibes in my already-eaten cornflakes.

"Are you ready, Ray?"

"Yeah."

"What about you, Frank?"

"Oh, I'm there baby," he says with a wink.

"What about you, Mikey?"

"Frickin ready."

"How about you, Gerard?" I lace each word with venom.

"Well, I think I'm alright," he says, equally as rude.

"We should put that in a song one day," I say, ignoring Gerard.

We all fiddle around for a minute, unsure of what to do.

"You better pack your stuff up!" I laugh. "Let's go!!"

Gerard scoffs and rolls his eyes at me. The rest of the guys, however, laugh.

The boys get all of their bags and walk with me out the door, to the bus in the side parking lot.