17 - Blue Dorito-Eating Maid of Honor

*time skip about a year*

It's been almost a year since Gee and I got engaged. We've been working out all of the wedding details and we've agreed on a red themed wedding. He's been so patient throughout the entire process and I really appreciate him doing that, especially with all of my indecisiveness. We have a date set in stone for the wedding and it'll be on October 15.

All he has been is perfect and we agree on everything for this, so it all goes very smoothly. We're, of course, having a red velvet cake (insert other cake here if you prefer) and I've already purchased my dress. We both wanted to write our own vows and it turns out he's already had them written since we started the band.

*Time skip to wedding*

My mum helped me put my dress on and did little touch ups to my hair and makeup

My mum helped me put my dress on and did little touch ups to my hair and makeup. It's time. I'm about to to be walked down the aisle and marry the perfect man.

(Panic! At The Wedding bc I've never been to one and don't really know the process)

My dad linked his arm in mine and started to slowly walk down the aisle.

Gerard POV

There she is. She's beyond perfect. I'm making the best choice I'll ever make and she will know that. I'm glad that she's happy with what we've done for today. I'm honestly going to shed a tear.

Welp, I thought it and then I did. I looked over to her Maid of Honor. Ray had a solid red dress on that was just a little tight in the chest area and was eating blue Doritos.

She notices this and starts to giggle. I smile a bit.

She gets up here and I mouth, "You look great," with a smile. She smiles back and the little butterflies just don't want to go away.

We listen to the guy talk for a few minutes, but it really feels like forever. Finally, he pauses for a second and closes the book.

"You may say your vows, ma'am."

"Well, Gee, when I first met you, I actually hated you. You annoyed me to the point where I wanted to throw a brick at your head. Then, in 2005, we actually started getting along on the Three Cheers tour. I ended up taking a huge liking to you; it took a while and a whole lot of traumatic things, but you finally kissed me. I'd never been happier than then, up until now. So, I will love you until my lungs give out, I will care for you until my final breath, and I will be there for you, through life and death."

I wipe a small tear from my eye. The way she said it made it sound so much more genuine than it already was and you know, I'm a little emotional sometimes.

"Now you may say yours, sir."

I inhaled and exhaled, hoping that it was subtle.

"So, Y/n, I actually wrote these vows when we started the band about a year after I met you. I mean, well, you know that. Anyway, I was a coward to act the way I did towards you and I'm extremely grateful that it all worked out. Now, I'm making the best decision I'll ever make. I want to give you the world; I have no clue where everyone else is going to live, but it can't be here. With that being said, I promise to be like your arms - always by your side, your legs - always supporting you, and your hips - never lie."

"May we have the rings?"

Our ring bearer hurriedly, yet carefully, brought the rings up and held them between us.

"Do you, Y/n, take this man to be your husband?"

"I do." She smiles and slides the ring onto my finger.

"Now, do you, Gerard, take this woman to be your wife?"

"I do."

I sure hope I don't drop this ring.

I pick up the ring and slide it on to her finger, lightly squeezing her hand as I let go. We rejoin our hands.

"You may kiss the bride."

My hands instinctively glide to her waist and pull her closer. Our lips connect just as any other time, but this time, I put everything I have into it. Once we pull apart, I kiss her once more, but shorter this time.

"I love you, sugar."

"I love you more, sweets."

We all go inside to eat, dance, and talk; you know, the normal stuff. Now, I can rest assured knowing the woman of my dreams is going to be with me forever.

Y'all like I said, I've never been to a wedding, so I don't know exactly how the process works, just generally what happens. So, if I ended up getting any of this wrong, please let me know.