2 - Truth or Dare

Y/n POV

This is how I disappear. Yeah, I agreed to it, but you have to realize who I'm playing with. It's Frank Iero, for crying out loud. He's gonna make something happen.

"Okay, so I'll go first, you have to ask the person to your right. We'll switch directions after everyone goes."

I'm to his right. Ugh.

Wait.

Gerard is to my right. .

MWHAHAHAHHAHAA

Mikey is beside Gerard and that leaves Ray beside Frank.

"Sooooo, Y/n, truth or dare?"

"Either way, I'm getting into something stupid, so dare."

"I dare you. .to kiss Mikey."

I can see the evil look in his eyes. Ray looks confused. Very confused. Gerard looks pissed.

"Is that okay with you, Mikey?"

"Yeah, I guess so. A dare is a dare."

"Ok. ."

Welp, here goes nothing. I cup his face with my hands and lean in, our lips connecting for a few seconds. I pull back and mouth 'sorry'. He smiles sympathetically and nods.

Gerard looks really mad. I'm assuming he doesn't want the lips of someone he hates on his brother's. It's a game; it doesn't mean anything mR. i KnOw EvErYtHiNg.

I smirk. It's my turn. I've got a few good ones in mind.

"Truth or dare, Gerard?"

"Dare, I'm not a coward."

Perfect. "I dare you to say the dirtiest thing you can think of to the person on your left."

"WAIT I MEANT RIGHT"

"DONT YOU DARE"

"A dare's a dare, sugar." He smirked.

"Do it and I will actually end you."

"Like I said-"

"Just get it over with."

"Geesus, okay." He rolls his eyes. "You're basically Medusa."

"I'm a Percy Jackson fan. I know where you're going with this."

He rolls his eyes and scoffs. "Because when I look into your eyes I turn rock hard."

"Take a good hard look." I wink.

"Maybe I will."

"I'd be disappointed if you did."

"I-" His jaw drops. "Excuse me?"

"You're excused."

He sends another glare my way. Looks like I'm never coming home. I'm going to his place. (Insert wink face here.)

During all of this, Frank, Ray, and Mikey are all kinda awkwardly sitting there. I heard Mikey say a few things, but my brain didn't process them as words, just as random gibberish.

"Let's get on with this," Ray says, breaking that awkward silence.

"Alright, truth or dare, MoIkEy?"

"Truth."

"What is your deepest secret that you would've never told anyone if it hadn't been for this game?"

"Uhhh, no."

"Spill it!!!!" I rolled my eyes. His voice is annoying in itself.

"Uhhhhhhh YEET!!!!"

He throws his shoe at Frank's head, unintentionally, and Frank ducks. Ray makes a diving catch. Mikey runs and locks himself in the bathroom. Run Forest, run.

"MIKEY!!! GET BACK IN HERE!!!"

"NoIcE cAtCh RaY" Frank says.

"ThAnKs MaN, lEt'S gEt SoMe BeEfArOnI!!"

"No," I say sternly. "Last time we had it, there was a roach in mine."

"That was Gerard's fault."

"I'm gonna start a fight."

"y/N NO." Ray hold me back by hugging my legs. "We aren't fighting today."

"Ugh, fine."

"MIKEY JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION"

"NEVER."

"Pwease come out of the bathwoom at weast."

"Fine."

Mikey comes out of the bathroom. Frank's been strangely quiet. Wait, where's Frank?!??

I get up, Ray notices, and of course asks what I'm doing. And it's Ray, so of course I tell him. He nods and I walk around the bus, looking for Frank.

After about five minutes, I almost give up, until I hear some uncomfortable shifting in the kitchen.

"FrAnKiEeEeEe"

"Wut?"

"Where are you at?" I stalk closer to the kitchen cupboard.

"Not in here."

I open the cupboard, and sure enough, Frank is sitting in there with his phone. HmMmMm

I tilt his phone screen down and he's talking to his girlfriend.

"Awww Frankie, that's so cute. I'll leave you to it! If you need anything let me know."

"Uh actually. . .I do need something. ."

"Ok, shoot!"

"How do I like. .I don't know, let her know how much she means to me?"

I smile a little. This adorable little bean.

"Well, I'd start with sending little good morning and goodnight texts, checking on her, asking her how her day was, etc. Then when the time feels right, you can just tell her everything on your mind."

This little man sausage jumps out of the cupboard and gives me a big ol' hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank youuuu! You're my favorite now"

"I wasn't always your favorite?"

"Nah. You came off as a rude person."

"...sorry."

"Don't worry, you're good."

Frank pulls away and begins to type at furious speeds.

Now, I need to know what Mikey has to hide.

I walk in the general direction of the bathroom. You won't believe what I heard.

"-once dressed like a stripper at school around Christmas break. ."

"MIKEY YES" I chime in-

"MIKEY ABSOLUTELY YES"

"Mikey no," Gerard said, like a very strict mom.

"Mikey slight chance"

~

Ya know, we never finished that game.