15 - Talk Like We Used To

"Hey, uh, Y/n, do you want to talk? Ya know, like we used to?" After that it just became a series of mumbling.

I laugh, "Yeah, of course!'

"So do you want to do a trivia or something?"

"Sure!"

We did little trivia questions about the other and we both surprisingly remembered a lot. There actually wasn't anything the other didn't remember, which was surprising. We then got to talking about random things for a while.

"Y/n, what did it feel like when I left you?"

The words hit like a ton of bricks. Sure, I had thought about it a lot, but I had never really done an analysis on it.

"Well. .it was awful. .I cried a lot. I fell into depression, started cutting again, and eventually wanted to move on to something a lot stronger. I turned to drugs and when I didn't have money for them, I would have sex to get them. Believe it or not, It was rarely ever a guy. The girls were cheap when it came to substances and I'm into girls too, so it wasn't like I dreaded it. It wasn't you, obviously, but it was just a weekly thing. It was like that for a while; then I finally decided that I would get better and Ray really helped me through that. You come into play right about there in this. I had a really bad day and something set off in me, so I decided the solution was killing myself. You stopped me, I'm grateful, and now we're here. Oh, yeah, I forgot one part."

"And what may that be?" He smiled.

"I still want to marry you." I add a wink at the end.

"Well, sugar, you're in luck because I still want to marry you too."

I smile at him.

"Well, what do you want to do now?"

"You, Gee."

We look each other in the eyes, knowing exactly what I was talking about. We burst into laughter.

"Dude remember when I sent that text and that FBI agent did that or something?" I say in between wheezes.

"Yeah and I was so ready I thought you were being for real" He's laughing so hard that he almost cries.

After we calm down, we make eye contact again and then the cycle starts over.

*Time skip, a few months*

Gerard and I have become very good friends again, but I still miss him even though he's right there. I still want him so bad.

Right now, though, we have to work out this problem. It's kind of a huge argument and thank goodness the rest of the guys are at the arcade.

The argument is about this guy friend that I've been spending a lot of time with, but he doesn't understand why.

"Y/n, every time I turn around you're talking to that dude! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY INTO HIM?!?"

"NO, I'M NOT, GEE-"

"THEN WHY DO YOU SPEND-"

"I LOVE YOU, OKAY?!?! The guy that I've been talking to is gay, I've been asking for advice, and he's the co-writer to all text messages you receive from me."

He shakes his head and laughs.

"Now, you're coming with me, Gee."

I grab the collar of his button-up shirt and take him to his bedroom, shutting and locking his door.

🐢💨

I'll spare you the details, but we'll just say that the guys were pretty traumatized from what they heard when they walked in the door. Please note, Gerard's room is all the way at the end of the hallway, a good 100 feet from the door.

"So, wonDERFUL WEATHER WE'RE HAVING, HMMM?" Mikey yells from the living room.

Everyone bursts into laughter when he says this.