A Bloody Morning

Some general info really quick about the story

1. Tanjiro pretends to be nice a lot but he doesn't really mean anything that he says when he says those things. You will see his true side a lot but you will mostly see his faked side.

2. Mitsuri will be the one who meets Tanjiro instead of Giyu, which means as ironic as it is Tanjiro will learn love breathing, which I think would be an interesting idea considering Tanjiros's personality now.

3. Tanjiro's appearance will be the exact same as in the story.

With that out of the way, let's begin the story!

For me, it was just another morning. I would go downtown and start swindling people out of their money.

My family was not rich by any means, in fact, I would even say that we are poor, but even though we are poor our Mother always tells us to be nice to others and whatnot.

However, for me, I don't understand those rules. I tell my family that I get the money I bring home by selling coal but in reality, I swindle people out of their money and buy things and sell them to other people for a higher price.

Today was a long day, but I had managed to make a lot of money, our mother was currently sick so I needed to make all the money I could. Our father died a few years ago due to another Illness so I was the only one old enough and healthy enough to make money

I started going up the mountain to where our family lived when I saw one of our neighbors call out to me with a smile on his face "Tanjiro come here!"

I didn't want to but I ran up to him anyway and asked "What do you need," in a faked happily voice

"Stay at my house tonight, it's already pretty dark out and that's when demons come out," my neighbor said

'There he goes on again with that demon shit,' I thought

"All right then I'll take you on that offer," I said with another faked smile

After a while, he cooked me supper, and then I went to bed in a futon he laid out. After I was positive he was asleep I got back up and started going threw his things and taking some leftover money he had.

'Can't take too much or else he'll get suspicious,' I thought

I then left the house and went back to my house, however, when I got closer I realized that the smell of blood was really strong. I ran up the mountain to my house only to see a horrific scene. My whole family was slaughtered, blood was everywhere and the house was destroyed.

It was awful, yet I still could bring myself to cry, I just looked at them, unsure of what to do

It was awful, yet I still could bring myself to cry, I just looked at them, unsure of what to do. I then realized that Nezuko was still alive.

"Nezuko what happened?" I asked calmly while I grabbed an ax that we had just in case we were attacked again