Swordsmith Village

(Like I said before I know the least about this ark so some things are probably going to be wrong. Sorry in advance)

It was early in the morning when we were starting to leave. I was leaving with Muichiro since Mitsuri left earlier in the morning.

as walked away out he said "I have to... never mind I forgot,"

'This guy really...' 

We walked all the way there and when we did I was immediately jumped by some guys in weird masks

"WHO IS HE?!?!?!" One yelled as he threw a punch that I dodged

"HE IS NOT A HASHIRA!!!" Another one yelled as he tried to punch me as well

"GET HIM!!!" a third one yelled as he tried to hit me with a katana.

"wait...hold on... guys..." Muichiro tried to stand up for me but to no eval as he wasn't being loud enough.

'Tch. Guess I gotta take care of this,' 

I had been practicing hand-to-hand combat for a while so I was confident I could take them down with ease.

"WAIT!" a voice yelled. 

I looked over and who else would it be besides Mitsuri.

"He knows the way here though lady Mitsuri!" One of them yelled

"He is stronger than me. He is Hashira level but he declined the title." She then turned to Muichiro "You were supposed to put on the blindfold just in case!"

"Oh... I forgot,"

💀(Everyone's reaction)

"Well, I apologize then Mr...?"

"Tanjiro. No need for honorifics,"

"Ah ok. Well, thank you all for being here to help us out. The demon's activity has been getting higher so we wanted to be safe..."

"Ah, no worries!" Mitsuri said with a smile

I followed one of the masked people who showed me to my room... which just so happened to be the same as Mitsuri's

"Ummm why am I in the same room as her?"

"Oh! That's because she ask-" He got cut off by Mitsuri throwing him out the door

"O-oh it was just coincidence nothing else..."

'Don't give me that he was just about to say you asked for it,'

"By the way have you heard? The hot springs here are amazing!" 

"Oh cool," 

"Want to go check them out?"

"Later. I want to go to sleep for right now,"

It was currently night out and I had been walking all day so I was fairly tired.

"Hmph, all right fine. Don't think I've forgiven you about the Shinobu thing by the way!"

"I told you nothing happened. Why do you care anyway?"

"W-well... I mean... It could distract you from your work!"

"..."

"..."

"Well, good night,"

"W-wait! fine I forgive you as long as I can sleep in your bed as well,"

"Shinobu did what she did without my permission so it doesn't matter. Just sleep in your own bed,"

"Fine then!" We both lay down and went to sleep.