1v3

I drew my sword as the three of them stared at me. 

"Don't be getting cocky kid!" Akaza yelled as he charged at me at blitzing speeds.

I quickly dodged to the right and cut his arm off in a swift motion. This put a surprised look on his face as he jumped backward.

I then entered the Selfless state. I was going to wait on the see-through world since that took a lot of energy to hold up.

Then Akaza's eyes seemed more serious. He then charged at me again after regenerating his arm. This time I was barely able to dodge as I ducked. I swung my sword up words only for him to sock me in the stomach sending me into a wall.

"You're all talk Tanjiro," Akaza said with a grin "How can you beat all of us if you can even beat me?"

I got up from the rumble "Who said I can't beat you just cause I took a hit?"

"Huh? You could barely dodge that!"

"... Sun breathing fourth form: Burning bones summer sun,"

I then blitzed at Akaza this time with him not being able to dodge entirely

I then blitzed at Akaza this time with him not being able to dodge entirely. However, instead of hitting his body, I clashed with a sword.

"You... Are too dangerous to be left alive," Upper moon 1 said

I then jumped backward only for a dragon made out of ice to appear right next to me. I tried to jump to the right but then the dragon bit me instantly freezing my arm. I then shattered it using my sword

"Now your arm has frostbite~ Still think you can win?" Upper moon 2 Asked

I looked at my arm which was partially black and then made a decision.

I dashed right out of there.

"HEY, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!" Akaza yelled as he dashed right after me. 

I looked behind to see both upper moon 1 and Akaza chasing me while an ice dragon followed. I kept on making sharp turns between hallways but they followed perfectly.

I turned through one of the hallways and stood there with my sword ready to strike. I was in the selfless state which meant that at least to Akaza I was nearly invisible.

As soon as I saw the tips of his head I dashed with my sun sword going right for his neck. This clearly caught him off guard but then my sword once again was blocked by a sword.

I quickly went back to running leaving the stunned Akaza behind as Upper moon one continued the chase.

"Come on Akaza, the master will be mad if you don't do well," Upper moon 2 said as he came behind Akaza

'What... the hell was that?' Akaza thought

As he saw the sword start to reach his neck it seemed almost like he was about to remember something, something so precious to him but something long forgotten.