Chapter one 🗿💅

"Calm down!" One of the workers yelled as they held back Tanjiro who was yelling at the master.

As he continued to yell a stone hit him, then another and another. He fainted.

"You're not allowed to interrupt the master when he is speaking" said a young boy with long black hair fading to a beautiful shade of Turquoise, his light blue eyes where looking at the tanjiro with no sense of emotions in them. It was the mist pillar, Tokito Muichiro.

Tokito had amnesia that resulted him in having memory loss issues. That didn't bother him because he never seemed to care in any of the meeting except for when master was speaking, he only listened to him. He had great respect towards the master, all the other hashiras did aswell.

After the meeting ended, it was decided that Tanjiro and his demonic sister Nezuko will be left alone without any harm, Muichiro didn't really care if that boy and his sister lived or not, he didn't care about anything to be honest. He only gave importance to his missions and master.

°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°

~At the butterfly mansion~

Tanjiro lay down on his bed next to Zenitsu's. Zenitsu had baby limbs due to the last mission they were on and wouldn't stop complaining about how sour the medicine given to him was ,Aoi had to bring Miss Shinobu a lot of times to get him to take the medicine. Inosuke had lost his ability to yell so for him he no longer had a purpose, He got kinda depressed and kept saying "Sorry for being so useless" "Sorry I wasn't able to help" and other things. Tanjiro had tried to make them both feel better but it wasn't working so in the end he gave up, he was just happy that both of his friends where safe and sound. He couldn't imagine a world without them.

He layed there, thinking about what had happened when he was brought here and the boy who had thrown little tiny rocks at him, he wasn't able to see his face due to his back faced at him but he did hear what he had said. He wasn't mad because it was his fault but he got overprotective when his little sister the only family Tanjiro had was hurted.

"I need to improve my skills" he said to himself.

For a few days they were on bed rest, Miss Shinobu would come to check on them from time to time and ask them how they were and stuff.

"How is your recovery coming along?"

"I think we are a lot better now"

"Then,let's have you start your rehabilitation training, shall we?"

~Two weeks later~

"Tanjiro and Inosuke where taken away by the hashira, lady kocho, and we started something called "rehabilitation training."

~They then took Zenitsu with them aswell and to be honest it was pretty tough and at one point Zenitsu and Inosuke gave up and Lady Kocho had got them to train themselves again~

(BEAR WITH ME OK-. I AM STRUGGLING MYSELF-)

Tanjiro was sitting on a rock near a little lake, his rehabilitation training was finished and he had also learnt something called consideration breathing, he was stronger than before but he still couldn't use the Hinokami Kagura without his body struggling in pain, he was thinking about how he could improve it, he sat there for awhile looking at birds and insects. He got up and started to wander around looking at trees when he stopped, something had caught his attention,A young boy almost his age with long black hair that faded into a beautiful shade of Turquoise, he was sitting on bench in the garden near the butterfly mansion. He was making paper airplanes, a stack of paper near him and some airplanes on the ground a bit far from where he was sitting,He was wearing a demon slayer uniform but it was a bit different from the standard ones. That's when Tanjiro realised that this was the guy who had thrown the little tiny rocks at him.Tanjiro looked at him for awhile and walked back to the butterfly mansion, "who was he?"