chapter eight 🌬️💨

{ok I didn't write the fighting scenes and all because I was loosing motivation in this story and I almost thought to discontinue it but if I skipped it I wouldn't so idk if I will write it in the near future but you can read the manga from chaper 100 to 127 to know what had happened in the fight  and everything, so I will write a chapter with the fight scenes and so it is kinda chapter 9 ok? K we good ^^}

Muichiro had been in coma for almost 3 weeks now, And Mitsuri-san was also injured, I still had a few injuries that needed to be recovered but It was all good to be honest, and Shinobu-san was still researching on how Nezuko was able to conquer the sun,She and lady Tamayo was researching on it together.

They have said that Nezuko could be in danger from Muzan because she is first demon to conquer the sun, why can't everything just stop for awhile...I need a break from everything..

But it's not possible..I want that motherfucker dead, he doesn't deserve to live, he took everything away from me..

The flashbacks of my slaughtered family haunted me every now and then.

"Tan..ji..ro"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Tokito-san speak.

"MUICHIRO!! YOUR AWAKE AFTER SO MANY DAYS!!" I haven't realised what I had said, I said his first name-

"OMG I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN-"

Muichiro blushed after hearing his first name, "no..no you can...call me by my.. first name" Muichiro said with a weak but gentle smile.

Tanjiro had never seen Muichiro smile, he was quite happy that Muichiro was smiling!

"I..remember.."

"Yes I know and I am really happy for you Muichiro-san!"

"I will..tell you..every..thing after..I-"

"I will be waiting and don't speak so much,you haven't recovered fully" he put his index finger on muichiro's lips as to stop him from speaking more, Muichiro was red like a tomato.

"Kamado-kun! Miss Shinobu is calling you!!"

"Coming! Wait here Muichiro-san I will comeback in just a few minutes!"

Muichiro notted his head lightly.

~Time skip~

Muichiro was send back because he had recovered enough to go back to his house, Tanjiro was really worried so in his free time,he would always visit him.

{Authors note: keep in mind, Tanjiro had NO ROMANTIC feelings for him, and sees him as a friend he needs to protect like his other friends because he is the kind and sweet bean he is, and is curious if he likes Kanao or not}

After a few more weeks, Muichiro was all well and his behaviour towards everyone was changed drastically, he remembered everything and everyone's name but still had that cold nature towards everyone except, some of the pillars and ofcourse his crush Tanjiro

Mitsuri and Shinobu often asked Tanjiro if he liked anyone but he always said "I love no-one in a romantic way but I do love all of you!" They had asked him this alot of times and that made Tanjiro a bit curious to why they were asking him this, but he didn't gave it that importance.

"And after that-"

"Hey, Tanjiro-kun..can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Muichiro-kun!"

"Do you..perhaps..like someone..?

"Well.. don't tell anyone but..I think I like Kanao"

"Oh..I am really happy for you Tanjiro,and don't worry no-one will find out about this.." Muichiro was heart broken, the boy he was in love with liked someone else..

"Tanjiro, I have to go to my residence, I forgot something important I had to do"

"But Muichiro-kun wai-"

Muichiro ran to his house, trying his best not to burst in tears.

"Tanjiro likes someone else..? Why couldn't it be me? What does that girl have that I don't? Why me? Why couldn't it be me? Am I not worthy enough?"  Muichiro said to himself, crying in his room in his house.

He cried himself to sleep that night.

The Sun pierced thought his windows as Tokito slowly opened his eyes,that were red and puffy from crying.

He got up, changed his clothes and went to the butterfly mansion to talk to Shinobu about what he should do and who Kanao exactly was, it was around 2 in the afternoon and it was Tanjiro's training time, Muichiro knocked the door and someone opened it, he was about to go inside when he heard Tanjiro's voice.

He hid behind a tree that was infront of where Tanjiro was training, he saw a girl with a side pony tail walk up to Tanjiro and tap his shoulder.

"Umm..Tanjiro-san.."

"Eh- oh yes Kanao?"

"I like you"

"I..I like you too"

"W- what.."

^°•Words count•°^:813