chapter six 🤨👠

"KYAAAA NO MUICHIRO DON'T YOU EVER THINK THAT!! I KNOW HE LIKES YOU BACK AND IF HE DOESN'T! DON'T YOU WORRY ME AND SHINOBU-SAN WILL HELP YOU!!"

"MITSURI-SAN IS RIGHT! I WILL ALSO HELP YOU!!"

"Ok then..but how.."

"That's something we don't know how to answer right about now but we will think of something and help you out this evening kay?! Just come to my residence!"

"I never thought I would say this but.. thank you.."

"Your always welcome Muichiro-kun!"

I walked away from them, finally realising that I am..indeed gay..

It took me awhile to finally except that I had a crush on Tanjiro..I didn't wanna ruin our friendship so I always tried denying that I liked him and that I was gay, "Maybe I should try dating someone to get rid of these feelings..but who? Eh..I should just avoid talking to him...dating might not help"

"TOKITO-KUN!!TOKITO-KUN!! WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

"Why is ignoring him so hard..you know what- I give up-" I was running away from Tanjiro and he was chasing me through the forest, in the end I gave up. I ran towards him giving him a hug and apologising for running away, "It's ok, Tokito-kun I don't mind" he patted my head and hugged me back, I buried my head in his chest to hide my blushing, I didn't want him to know that I liked him, but it was really hard trying to cover my red cheeks.

~time skip~

"Hahaha! You can't catch me Tanjiro-kun!"

"Ofcourse I can Muichiro-san! You maybe a pillar but I know I will catch you!"

"You can't!"

A field of dandelion flowers..me and Tanjiro running around having fun!

"There we go! This flower crown looks beautiful on you Tanjiro!"

"Thank you so much Mui-san!"

"Stop you are making me blush!!"

"You are so cute! Mui-san"

"Don't!! I am blushing!!!"

*Giggles* "there is something I wanted to tell you Mui.."

"What is it Tanjiro?!"

"Wake up"

"What"

I woke up to my crow yelling at me to wake up, It was a dream.. wait- I had a dream-? I never got a dream ever since I lost my memories..this was the first time I had ever gotten a dream..

"I wish this dream was actually true.."

"Kanroji Mitsuri, the love pillar has called you to meet with her and, Kocho Shinobu,the insect pillar in Oyakata-sama's garden."

I got up and got ready to go visit them, I got there to see both ladies talking, sitting on one of the benches.

"Hello"

"Oh! I didn't see you there Muichiro-kun!"

"Come sit here Muichiro-san"

I did as I was told, "So why did you call me here for?"

"Ara Ara~ did you forget? About Tanjiro~"

I blushed after hearing Tanjiro's name and what she meant..

"I remember..so..have..you both.. thought of something" I said shyly

"THAT'S WHAT WE CALLED YOU HERE FOR!!"

"Oh ok.."

"So,we thought that you could go on a mission with Tanjiro, and spend some quality time with him~" Mitsuri said smirking.

I blushed, I shyly asked "Um..when can I..go if you don't mind.."

"KYAAA!! YOUNG LOVE~"

"Stop.."

"Well we asked Oyakata-sama about it and he said he will see when he can send you both on one!" Shinobu-san said.

"I can't wait!!!!" I was screaming inside, I couldn't wait to go with Tanjiro! I could see him train..his bare chest..WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!!!

I blushed at the thought of seeing his bare chest, god..

We all said goodbye to eachother and I was about to go to my house when I saw Tanjiro and his two annoying friends, I didn't exactly hated them but the yellow head always got on my nerves.

"TANJIRO!!!"

"EH- OH MUICHIRO-KUN!!!"

I ran towards the three.

"Where are you going Tanjiro-kun?"

"Oh me?Me and my bestfriends are going on a mission with Tengen-san, to the entertainment district If I remember correctly, I will come back after 2-3 weeks I think but don't worry It won't be that long!"

I was bit sad that I won't be able to see him for the next 2-3 weeks

"COME ON MONJIRO!!" The boar head said, he hit Tanjiro on his forehead, that got on my nerves, I wanted to kick his ass but he was Tanjiro's friend so I couldn't, the yellow head looked annoyed, he wasn't scared like Tanjiro had described him.

Soon after they all left, I just looked at Tanjiro until his figure disappeared, I went back to my house.

"I hope Tanjiro will be save"

{AYEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR RIGHT! THE PAST POSTING SHEDULE IS BACK!!!💀}
•°^Word count: 808^°•