chapter fifteen🍛🍜

"The worst writter in the history of demon slayer fanfics award goes to Sparrow!"

"Thank you! Thank you!"

{Literally I'm so sorry for making the last thing- THIS IS THE ACTUAL CHAPTER 15 OK- 🦆🥰}

💓⚠️Sweet warning: Sanegiyuu, Nezukanao. ⚠️💓

After the hashiras traning thing had ended Muichiro was quite tired so Tanjiro decided that going on a picnic would be nice.

"Ok so, what about a picnic with Inosuke, Zenitsu, Senjuro,and a lot more of my friends with of course Nezuko!?!?"

"Oh ok that sounds good! I never knew that you had so many friends!"

"Oh wait really-? I only have like 30-"

"Sunshine that is a lot...."

"I don't think so tho"

"How many are gonna come..."

"Oh only 7 or 8 of em!"

"Thank god..."

~~~

Tanjiro had told everyone to come and they all accepted.

First he told all his slayer friends,then it was only Senjuro left so he went to his house.

"Is Senjuro-kun there?"

"Oh Tanjiro-san! What brings you here?"

"Well I was thinking if you could come to a picnic with some of my friends!?"

"W-what me? To a picni-c-?"

"Yes you!if you're free!!"

"I will come.."

"That's wonderful!"

"Wait- would you mind if I made all the food? I'm good at cooking!"

"Well sure but don't presure yourself into it!"

"No no! It's my pleasure!!"

"Okie then!"

~~~

He invited Giyuu as well because he didn't have anything to do and thought it would be wonderful if he could be there,but then he thought what if Giyuu feels lonely with being an adult in a bunch teenagers,so he dedicated he will ask one another hashira and to his bad luck,only Sanemi was the one who was free so he had to go to his house to ask him.

"Ok Tanjiro... You can do this...it can't be that worse plus it's been 6 months since then...he is not mad at you even though he banned you from his training...." Tanjiro finally got the courage to knock on the door and he heard footsteps coming his way, He was so nervous when they stopped and someone was opening the door.

"What do you wan-" Sanemi froze after seeing the boy.

"Hi-"

"Why the actual fuck are you here for and who gave you my address...I'm gonna kill that bitch first then you..."

"Shinizugawa-san! Pls forget about what happened six months ago..."

"Well, let's say because of your heabutt, I couldn't go on missions for two weeks and I had to go to a doctor because of it-"

"I'm so sorry-"

"Now get lost before I kick your ass out"

"Wait- Well there is a picnic on Friday and I invited Tomioka-san and there a mostly teenagers there so he might feel lonely! I thought maybe you could come to give him company since you're free this week!"

"And why would I wanna be with a loner with an " I'm different from all of you" attitud-"

"Aww.. I thought you could come, Genya will be there to-"

"Ok where do I gotta come?"

"In Oyakata-sama's garden!!"

"Ok I'll be there now get out-!" He said as he closed the door and went inside his living room, "I didn't knew Genya had friends, I don't trust that kamado kid but I guess if Genya's happy then I'm too I guess"

~On Friday~

"Okie! So is everyone here?!"

"Yes!!"

Senjuro,Inosuke, Zenitsu, Kanao, Aoi, Genya, Giyuu, Sanemi and Muichiro were going with on the picnic with Tanjiro ofcourse.

~~~

•**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚At the picnic spot˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•

Sanemi was staring at Giyuu, Giyuu was staring at Sanemi. Both had nothing better to do other than look at the others having fun Or just stare into each other's souls.

Senjuro was giving everyone lunch while Inosuke was chasing Zenitsu around.

"COME BACK HERE MONITSU!! FIGHT ME"

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU STUPID BITC-"

Kanao was talking with Nezuko and Nezuko was trying to communicate properly, Genya was sitting with Sanemi, trying to fix their relationship but it wasn't working, Sanemi was actually talking to Giyuu and ignoring his brother.

Muichiro was laying on Tanjiro's lap, staring at clouds,Tanjiro was moving his fingers though his long black hair and Muichiro was loving it.

"I guess coming here was an amazing Idea!"

"Yea"

~After awhile they all sat and ate their lunch~

They all were having fun and soon everyone had to leave, Tanjiro walked Senjuro home and went to the butterfly mansion himself. Muichiro went to his house and so did the others.

~~~

~after a week~

"MUZAN JACKSON KILLED OYAKATA-SAMA!!!"

"What.."

{Ahaha..you know what comes next...}

•°^word count: 800^°•