43. confessions (part ii)

‼️sexually explicit content ahead‼️
please don't read if uncomfortable, trust me you won't miss anything important to the plot lmfao

I DON'T KNOW how long we've been sitting here talking, but it's much longer than I ever would have expected myself to last with Dane Anderson.

He's laughed multiple times, in ways that aren't mean or sarcastic, gracing me with the presence of a handful of smiles, and even leaning forward to listen to me like I'm the most interesting person on earth.

And, god, he's got me good.

"Shit."

I snort as he moves his hand toward the console for a napkin after he accidentally smears chocolate across his mouth, apparently as invested in the story I'm telling as I am in his face. A grin flits over my face as I slam down the plastic as soon as he gets it open, hearing the click.

"So graceful."

"Oh, you're one to talk."

When I move again, it's entirely gut impulse, body leaning over the console until my face is centimeters away, tongue licking the sticky sweetness from the corner of his lips before I lean back slightly, cocky. "It goes in not around."

He's still for a second, hazel not leaving my eyes as I settle back in my seat, satisfied by the fact that I've managed to stun him into silence.

Something familiar glints through his eyes, but before I have the chance to decipher it as a challenge, his face is darting back toward mine, hand coming up to grab my chin, tilt my face toward him. Then his mouth is on mine, cold chocolate that heats up as quickly as his lips part.

I react like I always do to him, wanting more, giving him easy access without so much as a fight.

He knows exactly how to mold me to his will by now, and when my teeth come down on his bottom lip in a weak attempt to be combative, his eyes open, and he shoots me a wicked grin, free hand relocating to my waist with vengeance.

His grip is heavy, and it sinks into my core as he moves his mouth to my neck, sucking so hard it hurts. I can't stop the faint gasp that leaves my lips at the contact, heat flaming up and down my entire body, shame and pleasure all at once.

But like the devil, I work harder, leaning away from him to grab his ice-cream-cone-occupied hand, fingers threading around his wrist, holding eye contact as I slowly run my tongue from the base of the cream to the very tip, hold it in my mouth, swallow.

His eyes are black like tar as he watches me. Lips floating to my ear after what seems like an eternity of silence before his voice, deep and low, meets my ear.

"Drama queen."

I don't have time to respond before he's attacking my neck again, teeth scraping against my skin to mark his territory, letting out an appreciative noise as I jolt at one particularly hard blow.

I'm losing. This is once again a game, and I'm fucking losing.

Well, desperate times call for desperate measures.

I shove Dane away from me, pulling my leg over the console and discarding the cone before he has the chance to speak. Shimmying down onto his lap, nails digging into his shoulders as I try to situate myself. I don't give him any time to process this new arrangement before my mouth is on his again, body relishing in the feel of him beneath me. The fact that he has to crane his neck to look up at me, retaliate.

I lean closer, head tilting to the right as one of my hands leaves his shoulder to grasp at the reclining lever on the side of his chair.

We go down like dominoes, and I come to the conclusion that I very much like having him under me.