024

Wilmington Arms Compton, Ca.
Breon| B3 POV

I was in my house crying out for help. I got such a hard demeanor but all I want is love.

"God please help me." I said.

"I'm only getting older, I want to change, I want to get away from the hood, I want to elevate and become a celebrity barber I can't keep living like this. The only people in my corner is You, my family and myself." I said.

"I'm tired of this zoo I've been here my whole life i'm tired." I said with tears down my face.

"Fix this." I said looking up to the ceiling.

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door, I looked through the peep whole and saw Mrs.Tasha.

It was storming so bad outside I wonder why she wasn't in the house.

"Hey- What's wrong son?" She asked.

"I'm tired of living like this." I said crying.

"But I know God is going to help me I believe it one hundred percent." I said.

"Most definitely just pray God gives us trails and tribulations for a reason trust in his timing you'll be out of here in no time continue to grind." Mrs. Tasha said.

"Tae miss you." She added.

"I miss her too, I need to get myself together so I can be ready to take care of us. I'ma marry your granddaughter." I said.

"I believe it, that'll be the happiest day of my life." She said.

"When the last time you heard from her?" Mrs. Tasha asked.

"Three days ago she didn't act like she missed me." I said.

"Well of course you young people like to play hard to get, playing that game will have you lose out on your soulmate." She said.

"I made a BIG mistake and i'm fully aware of it, But I tried to make it up to her she wasn't trying to hear me out which is understandable, i'm ready now and I promise I am, i'ma run my money up so I can take care of me and her." I said.

"I believe you, but SHE has too." Mrs. Tasha said.

"I'm ask her can we talk later on." I said.

"That's a good thing to do, y'all need to talk it out." She said.

"Yeah." I said sighing rubbing my face.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
iMessage

me
Can we talk?

Diamontè 💕
About?

me
C'mon man.
i'm outside.

Diamontè 💕
Go away.

me
please?

Diamontè 💕
no go awayyy!!

me
i'm coming in.

I hopped out the car quickly and opened Mrs. Tasha door, it was kinda hard because Diamontè was behind the door holding it shut.

"Move." I said.

"Go away." She replied.

"Diamontè what is your problem?" I asked.

"YOU, you're my problem." She said.

"I love you too much to let you go, in my heart you're still there and you might never leave." She said tearing.

"I feel the same way about you otherwise I wouldn't be so crazy over you." I said.

"Let me in." I said.

She opened the door slightly.

"How could you do that to me Bre, HOW?" She asked.

"I was stupid but i'm willing to work it out if you are." I said.

"I don't know if I want to or not." She said making me look puzzled.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said.

"So it's just forget about everything, you decided to move on?" I asked.

"I didn't say that." She said.

"That's what your implying." I said.

"No it's not." She said.

"I still need more time that's why I said I don't know Bre." She said.

"Don't force it down my throat let it flow naturally." She said.

"That's the problem you're trying to force it, you can't tho I make my own decisions." She said.

"You're right." I said.

"I just hope everything goes back to the way they were before." I said.

"Well that takes time, you have to learn your lesson plus I have to be able to fully trust you again. Before all this happened I really trusted you, I felt safe in your arms, I knew before you would let me in harms way you would put yourself in danger and that's real." She said.

"Oh fasho you know that." I said.

"Okay then we need to take it SLOW especially now." She said.

"I agree." I said.