046

Tremani POV
Miami, Florida.
The next day..

"So you mean to tell me you slid on her already T?" Breon asked

"Not really but you know I threw a couple hints here and there but ultimately I'm not trying to make my move because she just got hurt and that can make her vulnerable and I don't want to take advantage of that." I said.

"You a real one." Breon said.

"I know." I said.

"I believe you can have her not gone lie." Ace said.

"Duh, I'ma step all the way when the time is right." I said.

"You already stepping you sending money and everything." Ace said.

"Friendly gifts." I said.

"Man what." Breon said laughing.

"Aye I'm going to ATL this weekend y'all can come if y'all want." Breon added.

"Oh yeah Miami vacation part two. Only difference we in the A with it." Ace said.

"I'm down." I said shrugging.

"Okay then everybody need to be ready cause you will get left on the trip to the air port." Breon said.

"Treezy ALWAYS the last one to get ready." Ace said.

"Aye chill cause I'm really not that be three whole time." I said.

"Who? Boy never it don't take me long. You take all day like a girl or something." Breon said.

"Never did you just say that." Ace said.

"Won't you just crying like a GIRL cause your GIRL left you to go back home." I said.

"And not to mention you made a whole instagram status cause you thought she was going back home to her ATL boyfriend." I said.

"What ATL boyfriend? You know something i don't?" He asked.

"Delusional." I said.

"You need serious help." I added.

"Okay Mr. Wanna be player." He said.

"Nah I'm not P never want to be. The only "P" I want to be is prayed up and paid." I said.

"Real deal." Ace said.

"He think he me or something."  Breon said.

"Nah I'm older, you think you me son." I said.

"Never." He said.

My phone rung indicating I got a notification from Instagram.

Therealkylesister
Tree stomp.. do you think I'm the problem maybe I am because how come this type of stuff always happen to me.