050

Breon POV
Atlanta, Georgia.

I was in the city just riding, I been to the A a couple times so I practically know my way around here.

Tae been acting like she ain't feeling me so I left her by herself. Nobody finna treat me like I'm annoying them or bothering them.

Incoming call from Treezy blue heart...

"Hallo." I said answering the phone.

"What it do." Treezy said answering the phone.

"What you on man?" I asked.

"Nun in the city, what you on?" He asked.

"Same just riding." I said.

"I think I might want to try this." Ari said in the background making my eyes widened.

"Oh when that happen, you ain't even tell me or nothing I feel like we ain't brothers no more." I said.

"Three what you talking about?" He asked.

"You and Ms. Ari." I said.

"Don't speak on me Hotel room number." Ari said.

"Here y'all go with the same jokes." I said.

"No did you see what Tuson commented under your post?" Ari said laughing.

"Yeah talking about Vending machine and his snack." I said.

"They think they funny huh?" Treezy said.

"Yeah cuhs, where y'all about to go tho?" I asked.

"Probably downtown and see what's popping." He said.

"Oh word I might slide just let me know." I said.

"Alright stay safe lil boy." Treezy said.

"Ight fasho." I said before hanging up before speeding off.

"Trackhawk jeep go too fast." I said singing along to the song.

I really can't get over the fact that I came out here for Diamontè and she barely want to see me it's like she's annoyed by me or something.

But I'm not gone worry about it I'm going to chill by my lonely today and not even think about it, she want space I'll give it to her.

I pulled up to this lil soul food restaurant I'm trying to see what's the hype I heard this spot got some good food.

It was people posted up in front of this store. Atlanta ain't no different from Compton.

"Twin you throwed." I heard somebody say as I hopped out my car.

"Aye twin I think I know him he cut lil baby nem hair." I heard as I walked closer.

People knowing who I am when I step on a scene got to be my favorite thing for real.

"Aye twin you that famous barber ain't it?" The guy asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Yeah twin aye you hard I saw you cut lil baby hair you know the city rock with baby heavy." He said.

"Yeah baby a real one." I said before walking in the spot.

It was a little packed in here, but aye that just means they food good.

I'm watching the scene especially with me being a public figure you got to stay on your P's and Q's. I looked to my left and seen one of my old entanglements Kayla, my eyes widened.

I have a wife, yeah she mad at me right now but I'm definitely not gone fold.

I'm standing ten down on my toes.