036

B3 POV
Miami, Florida.
Thursday April 20th, 2022.

I haven't heard from Diamontè all day, and honestly I didn't want to text her cause I felt like that was a little too clingy.

I don't want to get left again better if we remain friends and keep it at a cool distance.

We been spending too much time together that's how this whole thing started the sleeping over, the games I just don't want to play it anymore I need a clear understanding.

"What's popping champ." Ace said walking in the living room.

"What's going." I said.

"Why you always looking sad all the time man? Cheer up." He said.

"I'm not sad." I said.

"Your little girlfriend not over here tonight aw." He said.

"We might as well go out and do something." Ace said.

"What you got in mind?" I asked.

"Everybody down the beach, I could slide to the beach again." He said.

"All the rappers in town you know rolling loud tomorrow." He added.

"Finna hit Roddy for some tickets." I said.

"Nah for real." He said.

"Ight get ready we ain't staying in, I refuse to look at your ugly sad face." He said.

"Ight man." I said getting up from the couch.

-
Miami Beach.
8:25 PM.

It's so many people out here, reminds me of why I barely come down here.

"B Three." I heard causing me to turn around.

"Treezy what's popping man." I said dapping him up.

"You acting hollywood and grand now huh?" He asked.

"Never still the same Three." I said.

"Ace what's good champ." He said dapping Ace up.

"What's good." Ace said.

"I just saw your little girlfriend the one you was with back in Compton." Treezy said.

Oh so she was down here.

"Oh for real?" I asked.

"Yeah, she saw me and look like she seen a ghost yeah i'ma tell Three everything you was doing." He said causing me to laugh.

"She was just chilling with her friends tho, one of them look like my type you think you can set something up?" He asked.

"The lightskin one with the blonde hair is off limits." Ace said.

"Oh that's you?" Treezy asked.

"Stamped and approved." He replied.

"Oh and when you was planning on telling me this?" I asked.

"Mind your business." He said.

"Yeah ight." I said.

"You must be talking about Ari, she got a boyfriend." He said causing Treezy to look at him.

"What that mean?" He asked.

I laughed.

"I don't care." He added.

"He probably cheating anyways see I wouldn't do that but I mean I know the game I am a man." He said.

"Think about it your girl all the way in Miami and you somewhere else you gone suspect her of cheating and that's gone cause you to cheat whole time she won't even cheating." He said.