029

Diamontè POV
The next day..
Miami, Florida.

I woke up to the sound of Ari and Tuson fussing.

We didn't do too much yesterday all we did was go to the mall something slight for our first day.

Aubrey spent the night with us she didn't want to deal with Ace and Breon I guess.

It's still blow my mind that I booked a BNB right across the street from his house.

Like maybe the universe wants us together or something, not going to happen again tho.

"Tuson what do you want?" Ari yelled.

"I'm just asking like what you cooking for breakfast babe?" Tuson asked causing Ari to laugh.

"I'm not your babe." She said chuckling.

"Now MOVEEEE move." Ari said sounding like Teyana Taylor on that Madea Movie.

Aubrey was next to me sleep, I missed my bestie so glad I met her.

"Stop staring at me I know I'm cute but you don't have to stare." Aubrey said.

"Girl how you know- I can hear and sense when people looking at me in my sleep." She said cutting me off.

"Oh wow." I said.

"What we doing today girls." Tuson said as he busted in my room door.

"Tuson it's too early for this." I said.

"Oh shut up." He said.

"My grandparents will be over here late on I need everybody to act like they got some decorum because my paw paw will let y'all know about y'all self if you ain't know." I said

"Mr King don't play." Aubrey said.

"Oh I know her paw paw done fussed us out a couple of times." Tuson said.

"I don't play with that man." He added.

"Nobody do." I said chuckling.

"You know Mrs. Tasha was supposed to come see us too she gone be shocked when she find out all she gotta do is cross a street." Aubrey said.

"Wait so I'm beginning to understand what's going on here. One of her lil ex boo's is friends with you or something?" Tuson asked.

"Yes him and my brother are like brothers so her ex Breon is also my brother." Aubrey said.

"So was this a serious ex or just some playful stuff?" Tuson asked.

"Oh real serious." Aubrey said.

"Aubrey." I said hitting her.

"Oh you trying to hide it from me." Tuson said holding his chest.

"It's not that Tuson I just don't want to think or talk about it." I said grabbing my toothbrush.

"Well you know y'all gone have to see each other atleast one time of this trip." Aubrey said.

"Not really." I said.

"Be real." She said.

"I'm finna go on the porch and get some fresh air I don't have time for an unwanted conversation." I said.

"Oh ma'am don't even." Aubrey said before I walked out the room.

I saw Ari flat ironing her hair while she was on the phone with her boo Mario.

They're such a cute couple.

I then stepped outside on the porch.

-