042

Diamontè POV
Friday April 22nd, 2022
The BNB
Miami, Florida.

Everything went downhill when I found out Breon was locked up.

I literally thought I would lose him again. I remember him telling me all about his dad and how that impacted him I don't want him going down the same route.

"Tae what's wrong?" Breon asked because my eyes started tearing just thinking about the situation.

"Breon what if you would've did twenty to life or something?" I asked.

"You would've left me here all by myself." I said with a tear dropping down my face.

"I didn't do nothing, I can't help that me and dude had beef back in the days but I didn't kill him Tae I'm innocent. Yeah I know I still got a court date and they're possibly gone put me on house arrest and probation but no weapon formed against me shall prosper." I said.

"They know I'm wealthy and my father got a reputation down there so they automatically gone believe I had something to do with it just being related to my pops." I said.

"Why did your dad get locked up if you don't mind me asking?" I asked.

"You know meech?" He asked.

"Big meech?" I asked.

"Yeah he was running with them doing everything they was doing." He said.

"Wow so they caught all them around the same time I'm guessing." I said.

"Yeah I was one when my pops first got locked up but he got out. See Meech got locked up first but they didn't stop at just him they wanted to get everybody who was involved down there and my pops was one of them." He said.

"So your dad and Meech was like very close?" I asked.

"Yeah I remember going around his Son when I was young me and lil Meech still in contact." He said.

"I saw him not too long ago down here it's crazy how much we both prevailed and grown." He added.

"Wow." I said.

"You scared me so bad Breon." I added.

"I'm not leaving us again." He said.

"I hope not." I said frowning.

"Why you so emotional Tae?" He asked.

"Cause I love you and it's just I don't know my life better with you and I just don't like when we apart I don't care if it's for one hour hints to why I call you all day long bugging you." I said.

"I love you too baby." He said grabbing me before he smashed his lips on mine.

"Mm." I said.

I grabbed both sides of his face and depended the kiss as he grabbed me.

"Tae- AHHHH." Tuson said busting into the door.

"Why is your face on her face like that was y'all trying to bite each other face off." Tuson said.

"Mmcht what?" Breon said.

"Tuson get out." I said.

"No y'all need to be getting ready for rolling loud." He said.

"Vending machine you a smooth one huh?" Tuson said.

"Only for Diamontè Najaè Morrison soon to be Smith." He said.

"Okay big dot." Tuson said.

"Well I can't unsee what I just saw so I'm just going to act like this whole situation never happened." He said before walking out.

"Well that was embarrassing." I said.

"What he gone do you my girl." He said.

"I thought I was your wife." I said.

"You my girl, my wife, definitely going to be the mother to my kids, my heart, my everything. You my baby, you my ole lady, you my shawty you my three." He said.

"Your three?" I asked.

"Lady three." He said.

"So hood and ghetto. I love it." I said smiling making him laugh.

"But nah all jokes aside don't you think it's low key going fast you been down here a week and a lot happened." He said. 

"I knew something was bound to happen when I saw y'all unpacking that car last week. I know Aubrey and Ace was going to plan something eventually so I don't think anything was fast it was bound to happen." I said.

"True ya best friend is messy." He said.

"Don't do her." I said.

"I'm tired I been up all night crying cause you got incarcerated." I said.

"Girl I won't stunning them folks." He said.

"I know you never is." I said.

"ZO6 VETTE RIDING IN THE FAST LANE HOPING I DON'T RECK." We heard Tuson yell.

"He love lil baby." I said laughing.

"Ain't he preforming today?" He asked.

"Yeah Dream is too that's why she not here I'm so proud of her." I said smiling.

Never been a hating non supportive friend or person. I give props when due.

"Ari boyfriend hooked her up huh?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"My homeboy want your homegirl." He said.

"I know already Ace told me her and him- Nah I'm talking about Treezy and Ari." He said causing me to make a shock face.

"WHAT." I said.

"She already got a boo." I said.

"Duh he ain't gone push up on her now." He said.

"You're friends is not going to be dating my friends." I said.

"Aye what the homies want is what the homies get." He said.

"The homies want what they can't get." I said.

"Yeah ight, get ready we leave in four hours and you know this Miami traffic packed." He said.

Quick chapter, I done got my nails super long and didn't feel like typing so this took about three days on and off to type this lol mwah ❤️

Treezy face claim.