chapter 5

the next day i woke up to my surprise, rue shaking me. "girl wake the fuck up" she says, "how the hell did you get in my house" i asked her being very confused. "it doesn't matter get ready we're going somewhere" she says, so i just didn't fight it and got ready.
-
finally we get to where she says is the "location" and i see it's fezs store "rue they'll think i'm obsessed" i say to her as she pulls me walking in. the first thing we see is ash and fez, ash looks me up and down then licks his lips. "rue forced me i was asleep comfortably" i say and ash laughs and says "your lazy ass was still sleeping? it's 2 pm?" ugh this bitch "ok and what i'm hungover i don't feel like doing anything all i did was get up and change, brush my teeth and hair." i say.
-
ashs pov: i see xiomara walk in, i look her up and down then lick my lips. it's like she's perfect, she has the perfect body, perfect smile, perfect laugh, perfect long straight hair, everything was just perfect. she was perfect. "rue forced me i was asleep comfortably" she says i just laugh and ask her how if it's 2 pm, then i heard her say she didn't have any makeup on. i couldn't even tell, she's so pretty she doesn't even need it. "alright love birds go with that flirting shit somewhere else" fez says, i roll my eyes. "let's go get something to eat i'm hungry as fuck" xiomara says, "alright let's go" i reply back.
-
xiomara's pov: we get to buffalo wild wings with rue, ash, and fez. we order and get our food "ash you're weird who gets their wings dry" i say to ash, "bruh it's good fuck you mean mara" he says and i just laugh shaking my head. our waitress came with a check and says to ash "i know this is really weird but i think you're cute do you think i could get your snap or something?"
-
and i just look at him waiting for him to respond, he puts his arm around me and says "i have a girlfriend plus you're ugly as shit don't think i would ever give you my snap since you look so disgusting". i just laugh and then the waitress says "i'm literally hotter than her the fuck she's ugly as shit and has so much makeup on that's embarrassing". i look at her then say "aw thanks for the compliment cause i have not a single drop of makeup on my face right now!" she just rolls her eyes and walks away then ash takes his hand from around my shoulder. "girlfriend?" i ask him "what you tell people i'm your boyfriend" he says and fez and rue look so confused, "yeah guys who try to mess with me" i reply "yea ok sure" he says.
-
BRO HOW DO I GET PEOPLE TO READ THIS ITS SO EMBARRASSING GETTING ONLY A BIT OF PEOPLE 😭😭