chapter 15

we both pulled away from the kiss and it was raining and perfect. "what was that for" i say while laughing, "you're so perfect. the way you talk about me. everything." he says and i feel a million butterflies hitting my stomach. "what did i do to deserve you" i say while hugging him and then we walk inside.
-
"look who had their first kiss together" i hear fez say. he saw?? "whatttt ash you kissed someone i can't believe you she must be sooo lucky" i say jokingly and they both laugh. i get a message.
-
fez
*attachment view photo (1)*

-fez*attachment view photo (1)*

ha thanks fez
no problem kid.
-
Xiomara.perez and Ashtrayy_

my everything is him <3

Comments
maddy.perez LITTLE SISTERRR
fez.co wow no picture creds?
Xiomara.perez picture creds:
-
ive never been happier. with him i've never been this happy. i'm so glad he came into my life and i would never change that for the world. he's my every, the love of my life. even if we aren't dating him and me are meant to be together. he's perfect, every single thing about him is just perfect. i would do anything for him i think i'm catching feelings for ash. i would kill and die for him.
-
ash wakes up from his nap and hugs me then checks his phone "who the fuck took that picture" he said i laugh and say "look at the comments and you'll find out" he looks at them and gets out of his room.
-
"FEZCO" ash says, wow i don't think i've ever heard him call fez fezco. we realized he had left so we went to the store. "FEZCO" ash says too him "yo chill man what's up" he replies, "why the fuck did you do that" ash says. was he mad about the picture? did he not want people seeing us? was he? embarrassed of me? "man are you mad about the picture" fez says then taking a hit off his blunt. "of course i am the fuck why wouldn't i be" ash replies. so he is embarrassed of me. wow after everything and he posts me too??? it doesn't add up anymore.
-
after i heard that i just walked out. "fuck mara no i didnt mean it like that" i heard from behind me. "wait wait mara where you going" i hear ashs voice. i ignore him and keep walking then he runs to me and stops me then says "mara where the fuck are you going" i roll my eyes "with rue now leave me alone" i say and he lets go of me "be safe" he says and i just walk away.
-
if he didn't mean it like that why the fuck would he say it? none of this adds up at all. maybe there's a good reason for him to get mad? i don't know why the fuck he would say that but he better have a good reason.
-
i get to eliot's house since rue was there "look who it is" i hear eliot say i roll my eyes and sit next to rue and lay my head on her shoulder. "so hot chick you just not gonna speak or what" i hear eliot say "yeah sure go follow my instagram" i say back. he searches up my name and follows me then checks my posts. "oh" i hear from him, he obviously saw the pictures of ashtray and got mad. but i didn't give a fuck, even though i'm still confused about the whole situation with ash and the picture, he's my everything and nothing can change that.
-
A/N
HEYYY I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS LMAOAOA BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCHHH!! I THINK IM GONNA MAKE ANOTHER STORY OF JAVON BUT IDK CAUSE I DONT WANT HIM TO FEEL LIKE IM S3XUALIZING HIM. SO WHAT SHOULD MY NEXT STORY BE?? SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT OR ILL GET EMBARRASSED 😭. BESOS FOR ALL OF U !!