chapter 18

my family had pressed charges on nate's and maddy also spoke up about the time nate chocked her and she lied about it. the jacobs we're going down and we weren't stopping. the next day at school nate wasn't there thank god, but me and maddy had made a plan to go to the police and show the tape of cal jacobs fucking jules. now i think rue would be seriously mad if i did this, but the jacobs have put us through enough. that's why their ugly, fugly and cal can't get no bitches.  he probably be catfishing all those underage people he fucks.
-
after school maddy drove to the police station and she had the tape in her purse. when we got out of the car i asked her "are you sure you wanna do this maddy" because she looked nervous, "of course i do" she replies and we walk inside.
-
"hi i'm here to report cal jacobs for having sex with a minor" maddy said to the policemen and he looked shocked. "do you have any sort of proof?" the policemen says still looking shocked, "yes i have this, he videotaped them together" maddy says then handing the tape to the policemen. "is there any information about the minor you know about?" he asks. "yes. her name is jules L/N and she goes to east highland highschool." maddy says before looking at me with a smile. we heard the door open and turn to see nate jacobs.
-
"SHIT MADDY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO" nate says as the policemen walks to the back and then pushes her, "TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN JACOBS I SWEAR TO GOD NATE DO IT" i yell at him being furious. "AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT HUH XIOMARA? YOU GONNA TELL YOUR DRUG DEALER FRIENDS TO COME FIGHT ME" nate says hovering over me. i jump on top of him and he falls to the ground, i start punching his face as he's trying to get me off of him. the door opens again and this time ashtray and fezco walk in while maddy is crying. "YOU STUPID ASS BITCH YOU THINK YOU CAN HURT MY SISTER AND GET AWAY WITH IT? YOU THINK HITTING GIRLS IS CUTE? YOU THINK DRUGGING GIRLS THEN TRYING TO RAPE THEM IS CUTE? YOURE A *f slur* JUST LIKE YOUR FUCKING DADDY". i say while i continue to punch him, tears dripping down my face as ashtray and fezco try to take me off. they eventually got me off and ashtray just held me. he rubs my hair and says "it's okay, it's okay xiomara he can't hurt you anymore" as i'm crying into his chest.
-
the police had shown up to the jacob family house and arrested cal and also went to jules house to bring her in for questioning. i decided i should go to rues house and explain everything to her since she might like hate me. i explain everything to rue and she says "wow
that's a lot but i get it, it's ok" i was glad she understood and i gave her a small smile. "so i'm low on weed let's go with your boyfriend" rue says the stands up and pulls my arm, "ugh rue he's not my fucking boyfriend" i reply.
-
it started raining when we got there and we were both soaked turns out she wasn't going to the store we were going to their house. rue knocks on the door and when fezco opens it he says "yo this isn't a good fucking time guys" but rue says "look dude i'm wet as fuck and i'm low on weed so what you got" she says then walks past him and goes into his room. she sits on his bed and starts changing her socks "rue this isn't a good fucking time i need you to leave" fez says and rue ignores him. "yo rue my dealers are about to come and they don't fuck around i don't want you guys being here when they get here" fez says and rue just says "alright we'll i just need weed" fez replies with "i don't got nothing right now come back in a few fucking hours and i got you". fez got a phone call and looks at rue "i could fucking kill you right now" he says "yo ash they here" fez says and ashtray comes out of his room being shocked to see me, he walks up to me "ma you can't be here these dudes don't fuck around" he says. "i know but rue doesn't wanna leave" i say the first thing since i've been there. "fez they here" ash says looking out the window, fez rubs his head then looks a me and rue "you guys sit the fuck down ok? these guys ain't playing i don't want you to get hurt" fez says and points to the couch. we sit and fez loads a gun then puts it in the couch cushion.
-
"these yo bitches" the guy asked, he was tall and had tattoos all over him and no hair. he seemed scary tbh "nah they like my sisters" fezco "well hello there little sisters my name is mouse is a pleasure to meet you guys" he says bending down on one knee and kissing our hands. he sold fez the drugs and all these random names i couldn't remember then him and fez were talking about something called feyteral however you spell it. "have you guys ever tried feyteral?" mouse says looking at us with a smirk, we both look at eachother and shake our heads "nah bruh they good" fez says shaking his leg giving a worried look. ash looks at me and shakes his head. "shut the fuck up i wasn't talking to you" mouse says turning his head to fez; "i don't want them fucking around with that shit man" fez says worriedly "you guys gon let big brother talk for you? tell him shut the fuck up" mouse says and i look at fez "don't look at him look at me" mouse says again. i look at him again and he says to me and rue "do you like the feeling when you cum so hard you can't hear or feel anything?" mouse asks and i just nod my head with the abc then he says "then you're gonna love this" and puts the drug on a knife and then says "don't be scared just take it" fez looks at us and looks really worried. rue took the drug and looked different already "it hits quick" mouse says then rubbing rues thigh he then came to me and put the same drug on the knife and i took it after looking at the for a minute. he was rubbing both our legs and says "you like the way that feels" and rue smiles and says yes. i was scared for my life in this moment and just prayed to god it didn't kill me.
-
after mouse had left i got up and went to the kitchen. i spit it out into a napkin and then washed my mouth. it hadn't affected me that much but i definitely felt different. i walked over to rue and it hurt me to see her like that because she has actually taken the drug. i started to tear up looking at my bestfriend completely out of it. i noticed fez was calling jules for help and she got there within a few minutes. they carried rue to the car and drove to jules house. i stayed back with ash cause it hurt me seeing her like that. i had also called leslie telling her rue and me were going to stay at lexis house so that she wouldn't worry which she definitely should.
-
A/N
HI GUYSSSS I MISSED YOU ! SORRY FOR NOT WRITING I KINDA GOT ADDICTED TO DA HOOD 😭😭. BUT I COME BACK TO SEE 2K READS ????? WHATTT THATS CRAZY TYSM I LOVE U GUYS!