chapter 6

Hermanita 💟
hey mads i'm gonna stay the night here okay? lmk if you need anything i'll beat anyones ass for you yk that!!

okay use a condom you're 15 no need to get pregnant rn! and i'll do the same for u duhh marita 😂🤭

girl there is no need for me to use a condom cause nothings gonna happen ! and yes slay 🫣🫣😂
hm sureee
-
"alright so you staying" fez asks me "yeah" i reply. "um fez so can i like stay too i'm to fucking high to walk home right now" rue says
"alright but that means you gotta sleep with ash xiomara" fez says to me. me and ash look at eachother for a quick second and i just say "if you want i'll sleep on the floor i dont care" ash says "nah it's fine i don't care you can sleep with me" so i go to his room and sit on his bed trying not to be awkward.
-
"so you want clothes or something?" ash asks me "sure thanks", ash hands me clothes and i go change in the bathroom.
-
when i came out of the bathroom rue screamed "USE CONDOMS YOU TWO!! ASH IF YOU GET HER PREGNANT I SWEAR" and fez laughs and then yells "YEA ASH WE DONT NEED A BABY AROUND HERE". me and ash come out of his room annoyed "can you guys ever shut the fuck up?" i say then ash laughs and says "nah for real we not even together yo so shut the fuck up with that shit annoying as fuck".
-
i woke up the next day and found ash cuddling me so i took a picture on his phone then set it as his wallpaper as a joke. i start to run my fingers through his hair and then stop when i thought i heard someone coming in "hmm no keep doing it, it feels good" ash says in his sleepy voice which ngl is kinda hot. "haha okay okay" i say then start running my fingers through his hair (which hair?), "hmm that feels good" ash says i just laugh then slowly start to fall asleep again.
-
i woke up to the flash of a camera and saw rue and fez standing around us "they cuddling i'm weak" rue says and i see fez shaking a polaroid picture and not seeing me then i wake up ash "shh they took a picture of us" i whisper to him so he stays in his position then gets up and snatches the picture from fez and says "man you weird go around with that shit on god" and i just laugh. "wait mara are those his clothes" the asks me, "yea so? i was un comfy and he let me borrow some" i say to rue "yea ok sure" she says.
-
me and rue go walking back to our houses and when i go inside i notice my phone blowing up.
-
Hermanita 💟 15 messages, 2 missed calls
Lexi 5 messages, 1 missed call
Cas 🫶🏼 8 messages, 1 missed call
                   Load more
-
why is everyone blowing up my phone? i go straight to maddys room and when she sees me she says "PINCHE MENTIROSA YOU TOLD ME YOU ARENT DATING" i give her a confused look then check my phone.
-
Ashtrayy_ tagged you in a post.

-Ashtrayy_ tagged you in a post

💟.  maddy_perez, fez.co, and 1,238 others liked this post.

comments

maddy_perez: awe little sister growing up so fast 🥹
ruebennet: should've showed the part where you were pissed
fez.co replied to ruebennet: onm 😂😂
                       Load more
-
this is so cute but at the same time so bad. "maddy we aren't dating i told you if we were i would tell you" i say then walk off into my room still in ashtrays clothes as i'm laying down scrolling through the comments. then slowly falling asleep.
-
AHH OK GUYS GO FOLLOW MY TIKROK I MADE FOR THIS @heartsforashtray_