Chapter 5...

I know the song has nothing to do with the chapter I just really like it. I usually don't like 'Little big Town' but this song is AMAZING!! :)

Happy Reading!

*Edited

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I rolled over stuffing my face with my pillow. When I got home last night I found the house empty, not really to my surprise. I changed and slide into my new bed but as I laid there I couldn't fall asleep. I stared up at the ceiling willing myself to sleep but for some reason I couldn't. All night I tossed and turned before sleep over came me around 5 this morning. I peek open my eye and saw it was only 9 o'clock in the morning. I only got 4 hours of sleep! Groaning I laid my head back on the pillow not wanting to get up.

The idea of having to get out of my comfy bed to face reality was not what I wanted. I wish I could just sit in bed all day and not worry about anything, in fact I wish I could stay here for this entire year only to leave it when my deal with Liam was done. If only it was that simple. After 5 minutes of protest I finally got up and headed to shower. I hated that I was one of those people where if I'm up, I'm up. No going back to sleep for me. I turned on the big shower, letting warm up before stripping out of my pjs. You would think since I get up early almost everyday I would be use to it but nope. Instead it seems everyday it's harder.

Stepping under the warm water I closed the glass door behind me. Tilting my face up I let the water run down me feeling all of the tension seep out of my body. I continued on washing my hair and body before reluctantly getting out. My fingers were pruned as I wrapped a fluffily baby blue towel around me. I know its weird but it was the softest towel I have ever felt! With my blonde hair hanging down in my face and shoulders I walked to the mirror.

The girl staring back at me was the same girl I have see for the past 3 years. I haven't changed much since puberty hit or since I left high school. Only a few things were different; my blonde hair was longer since I haven't cut it since I left the home, my green eyes duller with huge bags under them, and I looked a tab bit skinnier for I sometimes didn't get enough food. I guess I could be considered lucky I didn't gain the freshman 15 that most do after graduating. Staring back at me was the same girl who has worked countless useless jobs for nothing, and who hasn't had the easiest life. With a sigh at my reflection I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair before leaving the bathroom to get dressed.

Walking into my huge closet I was struck again with how big and nice it was. As I got dressed I wondered why people would need a closet so big. Sliding on a pair of dark washed skinny jeans, and a cute maroon and grey quarter sleeve shirt. Sliding on a pair of dark blue flats I grabbed my cell phone and headed to get something to eat. I honestly don't know why I even bothered to get dressed when I won't be leaving the house but whatever. I guess I better ask Liam what i'll be doing now that I don't work. Walking into the kitchen I froze mid-step as Liam sat at the bar drinking a cup of coffee and reading the paper. What is he doing home? It's almost 10 in the morning. Not knowing if I should say Good Morning or not say anything I walked towards the cabinet and grabbed a coffee mug filling it up.

He was dressed in a black suit with a white button up shirt and a dark blue tie. He must be getting ready to go to work or was already at work. Liam didn't say anything as I moved around the kitchen but I could feel his blue eyes following my every move. Gathering some courage I turned to face him holding my cup in my hands against my chest almost like a shield.

"So..." I started to say. "I quit my jobs."

"Good." Liam said in his smooth voice not looking at me but down at the newspaper in front of him.

"Is there something you want me to do? Like clean the house or..." I trailed off not knowing if he was even listening to me.

"No I have a maid for that." Was all he said. I couldn't help but glare at him. It was like talking to a wall for crying out loud.