Chapter 35...

Not fully Edited!

Song on the side Forgotten by Avril Lavigne. Thought it was perfect for this chapter.

"Jenna?" I heard my name again. Something inside of me knew that she knew who I was. She knew exactly who I was. Turning slowly I came face to face with my mother.

Seeing my mother right in front of me made me tighten my hold on the bag with the stuffed animal, and my VS bag. I tried not to squeeze Sky's hand too hard. Her blonde hair was perfectly curled to frame her face, and her makeup looked flawless. Definitely done by a stylist I bet. I knew nothing about fashion but I did know that the dress she was wearing cost more then everything I owned. Standing in front of her dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and what I thought was a nice top, I felt all the low class that I was.

"Jenna." She breathed her voice cracking at the end. I gulped not knowing what to do. All different kinds of emotions were swirling inside of me, fighting who would be the strongest.

"Wenna?" Sky's voice knocked some sense into me. I watched as my mom's gaze left me and went onto Sky. Her mouth dropped open and she glanced back at me. I could practically see the gears turning in her head. She thought Sky was mine.

"Jenna?" Another voice said my name. My head was starting to hurt from everyone calling my name in the last minute. Turning one last time I noticed Sophia and Candy entering Build A Bear looking at me then at my mother with confusion.

"What is going on?" Candy asked coming to a stop beside me. I snuck a glance at my mother and saw she was only looking at me. I knew I couldn't walk away from her. I had to talk to her no matter how much I didn't want to. Finally I had to face my mother.

"Can you guys give me a few minutes?" I asked looking over at the two of them. I could see the questioning look in their eyes. Sending them a I'll-tell-you-later look they nodded.

"Let's go sweetie." Candy said reaching for Sky's hand.

"What about Wenna?"

"She'll be back with us in a few minutes. She needs a few minutes alone."

"Go and show them what you made." I said giving her a smile and a nod. With an excited nod she grabbed her mom's hand. Giving them a small smile the three of them walked out of the store and a little bit down, giving me some space.

"Jenna m-my baby." My mother said. She came towards me as if she wanted to hug me. I took a step back not wanting to feel her arms around me. She flinched at my action.

"Let's go outside." I said trying hard to make sure my voice didn't wobble. She gave me a quick nod before turning around.

"Tessa and Jake I'll be back in a minute. Text me when you are ready to check out." She all but yelled. I watched as they gave her a nod but that was it. Not waiting for her I turned and left the store heading to a little corner.

Jenna you can do this. Don't let her get to you. I chanted to myself. The only way I can get through this is put up my shield. The shield I took great care in making all my life.

"You are so beautiful baby. Do...do you know who I am?" She asked softly. I still had my back turned to her. "I am your mother." I scoffed at that finally turning to face her.

"My mother? You really think that you are one?" I bit out feeling all my anger towards her rushing forward.

"Jenna I-"

"How did you find out who I am?" I asked cutting her off. Folding my arms across my chest I pulled a mask over my face.

"I saw your picture in the newspaper after that I um got some information on you." She admitted looking nervous. She licked her red stained lips while playing with her fingers in front of her. "Y-You are Jenna Howard right?"