Chapter 11...

Pic on side of Jenna's bikini. And the song is Stitches by Shawn Mendes, I love it!! :)

Dedicated to @wordsinharmony because she her comments are so sweet

Enjoy

Bored. Lonely. Those two terms I have become very familiar with. It is now Sunday morning exactly 5 days since I met Liam's parents, and 5 days of doing absolutely nothing by myself. I haven't seen Liam in those 5 days and it is starting to annoy me. I thought this weekend he would be here and maybe, just maybe we could 'bond' but apparently not.

For some reason right after my talk with his mother when I walked into the living room he was out of his seat ready to leave. I barely had time to say goodbye to his family before Liam was pushing me out the door and into the car. I tried asking why we were leaving so soon when I had just started to bond with them. All I got in reply was 'We are going home' or a grunt. The moment we got home around 4 o'clock Liam walked away from me down the hall and that was the last I have seen him. He's always gone before I got up in the morning and always getting home later when I'm already in bed.

I've heard him moving around late at night but haven't gotten the guts to get up and go talk to him. I was still confused on why we had to leave his parents and why he was still acting cold with me. You'd think he'd want to get to know me better or something but no. He's made himself scarce lately.

The last 5 days haven't been to unproductive though. On wednesday I called Candy talking to her for a few hours, I also went grocery shopping that afternoon with Garrett who is actually really great company. On thursday I met up with Sophia at the diner to get my last paycheck and catch up. We spent a good 3 hours just sitting there talking before she had to get back to work. Ever since I went shopping I've cooked from home, I even made extra's for Liam but he was never there. Although I did notice in the morning the leftovers would be gone so at least he was eating. On friday I had my first encounter with Liam's maid/housekeeper Martha.

I had just gotten out of the shower and was walking in just my towel to get a drink when I came across Martha in the kitchen. Both of us were surprised to say the least. Martha at first thought I was one of Liam's lady friends but after explaining to her that I wasn't without to much detail she realized I wasn't. Martha was a small slight woman in her mid 60's, with short white hair. She was what I thought a grandma would be like. Apparently she is suppose to come by and clean up the house twice a week but she was busy with her grandchildren so she couldn't come by.

We ended up spending a good portion of the morning talking and getting to know one another. I didn't tell her I was Liam's fake fiancé and she thankfully didn't ask. I kept my ring in my bedroom and Martha just thought I was a daughter of some friend of Liam. I had already told enough people out the deal that I didn't want to get in trouble telling anyone else.

Now Sunday morning I sat outside out in gazebo looking out at the flowers enjoying the nice weather. It was really nice out that I was even in shorts, I knew the nice weather wouldn't last much longer. With nothing else to do maybe I should take a swim. There wasn't much I haven't done inside the house. I've already finished 2 books in just a few days, I've cleaned the house although it didn't need it, I've walked around the backyard multiple times. I guess re-decorating will be on my to-do list this week.

Deciding to take advantage of the weather I headed inside to change into a bathing suit. I don't remember having one or even buying one but yesterday during my boredom I went through my clothes and found one. Lennon must have snuck it in while we were shopping. Coming into my room I stripped out of my current clothes and grabbed my new swim suit. Putting it on I couldn't help but love it.