Bonus Chapter 1...

**EVERYONE! THE CHAPTER IS PURELY SEXUAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SEX SCENES THEN SKIP THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER! I AM WARNING YOU NOW ABOUT IT SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT IT MAKE SURE TO SKIP IT. IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT! THIS WAS THE MOST ASKED BONUS CHAPTER!*** 

Song on the side is Ride by SoMo

Holy Water for everyone!!! 

Jenna's POV

My phone buzzed beside me on the bathtub's edge. I quickly wiped my hands dry and answered it knowing who it was.

"Hey." I said smiling into the phone.

"Hi." Liam said. I could hear in his voice that he was tired. I bet he was all week he has left to go to work at 5 and hasn't come home until after 6pm. It has really sucked because I have been busy with school as well and we haven't really seen one another.

"How is it going?" I asked leaning down deeper in the tub. It was nearing 4:30 pm and I had a feeling he was going to say he would be late again tonight. It was finally friday and I thought he would be able to come home slightly earlier today.

"It's going okay. Finishing up on the final details. The stupid company that owns the land is being really unreasonable but I think I managed to talk them down." He let out a tired sigh. I kind of knew what was going on, or well the just of it. Liam wanted to build another resort/hotel in San Francisco but the people who owned that piece of land were being pain in the asses. They were asking too much for it as well as most of the profits from the building.

"I'm sorry babe." I felt so bad for him. I hated when he worked too hard like this. "When do you think you will be home?"

"Probably not until 5:30 or 6 again. I'm sorry." And I knew he was sorry.

"It is okay don't worry. I have a few assignments to do anyways. I'll have dinner waiting for you when you come home."

"You are incredible, do you know that?" I could practically hear his smile through the phone.

"Why yes I do. I better let you go and finish your work. The sooner you get finished the sooner you can come home to me."

"You are right. I'll hurry and finish." There was a short pause. "I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too. Now get back to work!" He let out a small laugh before saying goodbye and hanging up. I smiled before setting my phone back down. I closed my eyes and leaned back relaxing in the warm water.

It has been exactly 6 months since we got home from our honeymoon. A honeymoon that I would never forget. Instead of taking me to one place Liam decided that we would use a private jet and fly to multiple ones. So in short we went to Paris, Greece, and Hawaii. We spent about a week at each place seeing the sights, eating amazing food, and being around one another. I had the best time ever and it made me love Liam even more. Of course we couldn't stay on our honeymoon forever and after a full month of being gone we had to return. I had classes to get back to and Liam had tons of work to do as well.

After wasting another 10 minutes in the tub I forced myself to get out so I can work on some last minute homework. Thankfully we planned the wedding perfectly that even being gone for a month on the honeymoon I was fine with school. It was summer break anyways. But sadly my break was short lived for I went back for 2 more classes over the summer. And now with a new semester starting I kind of wished I took a break for some time off.

Getting out of the tub I slipped on some comfy pi's before settling in to do some work. I let out a loud sigh as I shut my laptop and flopped back on the bed. For well over an hour I had done all of my homework and studied for an upcoming test. My head hurt from all the information I learned. As I laid there staring up at the ceiling I thought about how hard my husband has been working. If anyone thought running a huge multi-million dollar company was easy they didn't even know half of it.