Chapter 34...

Not Edited!!

Song on the side is Breathe by He Is We. Love this song!!

Dedicated to @Kurayshey she is so sweet!! Thank you for all the support and lovely messages.

"You my friend have a lot to explain." Candy said the moment she opened the door. I had barely raised my fist to knock when it swung open.

"Wenna!" Sky yelled running at me. I barely had enough time to drop in a squat to catch her. Her little body slammed into mine almost knocking me on the ground.

"Sky!" I practically yelled back as I hugged her back.

"I missed you." She said into my neck. Smiling I gripped onto her before standing up. "Where's my knight!" She asked pulling away to stare at me.

"Knight?" I glanced at Candy over her shoulder. She just shrugged at me.

"Ywes Liam." Sky said in a duh tone. I held back a grin.

"I'm sorry sweetie he had to work today but he told me to tell you hi. Maybe if we have time we can stop by the office and see him." I said the last part as her faced crumbled. Instantly she perked right up. Liam even had a 5 year old under his thumb. Damn him and his good looks and personality.

"We should probably get going." Candy said.

"You are right the driver is outside waiting and Sophia will probably be at the mall soon."

"Sky do you have everything you need?" Candy asked.

"Yep. I'm weady!" She exclaimed smiling. I grinned back at her while Candy grabbed her bag and one for Sky. With a nod I carried Sky out of their apartment and down to the car.

"Woah nice ride." Candy said as we came to a stop beside a black BMW idling on the curb. Liam had made sure that his driver would drive me, Candy and Sky to the mall and wherever else we decided to go. Before the driver could get out and open the door for us I opened it letting Sky get in first.

"Mrs. Stanford I will get the door."

"No worries Mark I got it and just call me Jenna." I waved him off. He was a different driver then the one I have seen before and he kept calling me Mrs. Stanford. I wasn't married to Liam yet. Once we made sure that Sky was all settled in between Candy and I we headed to the mall.

"So you and Liam?" Candy asked not skipping a beat.

"What about us?" I asked trying to play it off like nothing.

"Jenna don't lie to me. One day you are working at the club and the next you are living with some guy. What happened?" Sighing I turned to look at the driver. I noticed he had put in headphones and could softly hear music coming from them. As Sky played with her stuffed animals in-between us I turned to Candy.

Making sure she wouldn't tell a soul about this I told her everything from the beginning of meeting with Liam. I left out a few details wanting to keep them to myself. After I was finished Candy leaned back in her seat opening and closing her mouth like a fish.

"A lot to take in I know." I said twisting my engagement ring on my finger. I have gotten use to wearing it and having it off felt weird.

"Jenna how could you have done this?" She said suddenly.

"Wait what?" I was taken by surprise by tone.

"Jenna this is not a smart idea. You accepted a deal with a guy you didn't even know and plan to actually go through with this."

"Candy-"

"Seriously just for money? Jen you didn't have to do this for gods sake. What happens when this ends terribly? When his family finds out?" She said stopping herself from raising her voice.