pilot

-Serenas POV-

Senior year, who would have thought? Im 17 now, I drive, I work, and I'm a great student. The past years have been quit crazy. Even though I had to let go of people I feel amazing. I currently have a full ride to my dream school because of my grades and because I was the only girl on the baseball team my sophomore year. USD, University of San Diego, my dream school.

I can't wait to get away from everyone. I have anew set of friends, girl friends. I literally never had girl friends before, because I only hung out with boys ever since I played baseball. I am experiencing my first sleepover tonight with girls, I'm so excited, I don't know what to expect because whenever I had a campout with the boys all we talked about was baseball and random stuff. But I never got to talk about crushes and boys and doing our nails and all that.

You all may be wondering, the main question. Wheres benny?, and to simply answer.. I don't know. I don't know what he has been doing with his life. Occasionally we will run into each other during passing periods but we always put our heads down and walk pass each other. It's been that way since junior year. Now we are seniors and haven't spoken a word.

Me and Charlie are still close, and im glad he's there when I need him. So much is going to happen this year, and I can't wait to go to prom. Benny grew taller and had girls drooling over him, ever since he came back. Im not sure if he's talking to anyone, but  honestly I never think of that anymore. Like I said 2 years ago.. I don't miss him I miss what we had. Ive been doing a good job at letting go those memories though. I want to feel free, and I do. I can't wait to experience everything this year.

Its a Friday and I'm at my house getting ready for my sleepover later tonight, I offered to have it at my house, everyone will be coming around 5 pm, its currently 3:25, we plan on just chilling and of course watching movies at what not...

-Bennys pov-

I am 17 years old now.  My life now is nothing I imagined it to be 2 years ago, but I'm doing great things. I play baseball still for the team here at school but I haven't gone to the sandlot in ages. I fear going over there to be honest. Sometimes ill hangout with smalls but im mostly busy all the time. He tells me my looks have changed, and no wonder there is girls lining up for me. But I don't really care, I rather focus on what's more important. Baseball and school... I guess.

No, I don't talk to Serena, nor do we even look at each other. People always ask me around school if we have talk, I simply change the subject because whenever I think about her I think of the young us, even though we were 15 the memories tagged along with us, and we are trying so hard to put it in the past.
But to change the subject from this depressing stuff, im doing well in all my classes, we are fully moved into the original house and I've met new people. Schools have been sending me draft letters to play baseball for their team, Im very excited on seeing what my final school choice is

-Time skip-

-Serenas pov-

My sleepover has been going amazing, I've never had this much fun. We were talking about boys and I kinda avoided talking about it even though this was one of the most iconic things to do at a sleepover. I have 3 new friends over, Vera, Ale, and Selena. They are all 18 except for Vera and myself. "Okay guys I have a confession" Vera says looking all shy. "What is it?", "tell us!" We all exclaimed. "So there's this guy, and I've been eyeing him for awhile now", "well are you gonna tell us who?" I asked laughing as we were all sitting on the middle of my bed.

"Well, he's on the baseball team", "Come on Vera there is like 26 people on the roster, how could we possibly know who you are talking about?" Selena said. Vera laughed stalling and having us on the edge, "Veraaaaa" Ale groans waiting for her response.