6

-S POV-

I woke up in my bed the next morning with the biggest headache. I sat up and held my hand to my head. "Ouch" I say sitting up more, searching for water on my messy nightstand. For the first few seconds of waking up I didn't remember what happened last night. Also because I had a little to drink.

"Fuck" I say, the thoughts of yesterday came back to me. I picked up my phone that was laying under my pillow. I had about 50 notifications. I had so many missed calls from Vera, and multiple texts from Charlie and Adrain, even Benny. I feel so bad for just leaving Vera, I need to tell her what happened, everything from the start.

But first I need to shower. I get my clothes ready and decide I need an 'everything' shower. Shave, shampoo, conditioner, exfoliate, everything I desire.....

-

When my shower was done, I already felt refreshed. The sun shined through my bedroom window, it felt so nice. The sun warmed up my skin. I wore a pair of jeans and a tank top, I brushed my hair and clipped it back to do my makeup.

I call Vera while doing my makeup, and explain to her that I have something important to tell her, and that we should go somewhere where we can talk. Vera agreed.

-

Yes, I was going to tell her about benny. it was time, and i can't keep hiding it from her. She needs to know the truth, she can hate me all she wants after, but i'll feel better.

"See you in a bit" I say ending the facetime with Vera. I'm gonna go pick her up and take her to get some food, and we will sit and talk somewhere nice.

I take the clip out of my hair and let my hair fall onto my shoulders perfectly. I grabbed my keys and I was on my way to Vera's house...

-

-B POV-

I didn't sleep all night. I kept tossing and turning, and trying to text Serena and apologize. I got no reply. I also got texts from Charlie, threatening me that he was gonna "Beat the shit outta me", I know he wouldn't lay a finger on me, I'm stronger than him. He doesn't stand a chance, and he knows that.

After flattering myself, I finally got up, with the lowest of low energy.

I straighten myself up. 'You know what', i thought to myself, 'If Serena wants to play this game, i can too, i'm done rejecting other girls for her'..

I have a baseball game today, and I know girls will be on the fence cheering for me. As much as it pains me to say "I'm done rejecting girls for her", I need to have my own fun now. If me and Serena are meant to be, we will be together, but as of now, i'm not waiting for her.

-

I get ready for my game, I put on my team uniform, put my hat on, and add eye black under my eyes. My uniform fits so tightly around my arms, showing my prominent muscles. I hang my cleats over my shoulders and put my bag on my back.

Someone knocks on my door, "Quien es?" I say, Adrian walks in, "Hey Primo, mind if I come to your game?", "Imma leave right now, just hop in my car i'll be there in a second." I toss him my keys to warm up my car. He then leaves my room.

-

-S POV-

I picked up Vera and we were already sitting having our Brunch. We sat at an outside table, near the beach. I had my sunglasses on to hide my tired eyes. I had a slight hangover. "So what's up?" Vera asks. I sigh while sipping my sweet coffee , "Vera, I've been needing to tell you this for a long time, but I just couldn't ever bring myself to, because I never have wanted to hurt your feelings." i explain, "Well, go on" she insists. "Whatever it is, I'm sure I will not be mad at you" she smiles.