The End - thank you for everything!

-B POV-

I came home, it felt like i was steaming from my ears all the way home from dropping off Cami. I cant believe what I just witnessed. If he wants my sloppy seconds that's fine. He can have them.

Adrian was sitting on the coach on his phone. I walked in the door, and he had the biggest smirk on his face. "What" I raised my eyebrow looking at him. He shook his head, "nothin" he chuckled.

"Whatever you're trying to do, it's not working Adrian" I tell him straight up. "I'm not doing anything" he says acting dumb. "You think your cool for kissing my ex or what?" I stood in front of him. Adrain stood up from the coach and he is now inches away from my face. "Thought you didn't want her" he smirked... and he walked away.

-

Days have past and I have been talking less and less to my cousin, Ill see him kissing Serena at school or he will have his arm around her. I don't know if this is some sick joke or what, but they are both low for doing this..

-S POV-

I only felt guilty a few times for hooking up with Adrain, I don't have feelings for him, but I need something to distract me. If Benny wants to mess around with girls, so can I.

-

Currently me and Adrain are standing by our AP class, "Adrian, I hope you don't have feelings for me", I blurted out, he laughed, "I don't want you to think I am leading you on, but I am not looking for a relationship right now." He wrapped me in his arms and he rested his chin on my head. " I know Serena, I know we are just messing around with each other," he says.

I let out a sigh of relief, the best way i can put my relationship with him is friends with benefits. And if he is okay with that then so am I.

-

Charlie didn't approve of what I was doing, but I tell him every time that he is just being overprotective. He says that this is bad for me blah blah blah, but what's wrong with having a little fun? Charlie will lecture me whenever I give him rides but I really just tune him out everytime. "He is literally Bennys cousin, you don't think he is capable of doing the same things he did?". He will say.

-B POV-

Adrian really thought he wasn't doing anything bad, but hooking up with Serena? I'm obviously not over her, sure I mess around with girls but that is on purpose to make Serena jealous. I want Serena to want me, I want her to be jealous, I want her.

-S POV-

Adrian invited me over to his and Benny's house. I didn't know whether to say yes or no because I can't and don't want to see Benny's face. "We will stay downstairs, don't worry" he reassured. Bennys mom will think so low of me seeing me with Adrain. "What about Bennys mom? I don't want her to see me.'' I pout. He shook his head, "Serena, relax she won't be home, she has work." he held on to both my shoulders. I took a deep breath and agreed to going over.

-

As soon as I got home from school I went inside my house to freshen up, I didn't know whether to change or not.

I decided I'd change into something more comfy and I touched up my makeup.

I then walked over to his house. I bit the inside of my cheeks, my legs felt like collapsing crossing the street. I make it to the door and knock, please don't be benny, please don't be benny. The door opened and thank God it was Adrain, i close my eyes in relief. "Come in" he smiles making way from the front door. I close it behind me and give him a hug.

-

After laying on the couch for a while I needed to go to the bathroom, but of course the bathroom was right across from Benny's room. I gathered the courage to go to the bathroom. "I'll be back Adrain, imma go to the bathroom." he nods and pays back attention to the tv.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐳 🎉