3

A week later...

-Bennys POV-

I wake up around 7 am in the morning on Saturday, my parents wanted me to go pick up my cousin Adrian by myself, I really wanted to sleep in but he is my primo after all. 

I get up and get ready, I put on a basic black hoodie along with jeans and my baseball hat. I go to the bathroom is finish getting ready.

-

I open the door to my parents room, it was still dark but I whispered, "ill be back in a little while" I say. "be careful mijo" my mom whispers back in a tired voice. I shut the door and go downstairs and grab my keys. I text Adrian to see if he has landed.. 

Me: "Hey primo, you land safely?"

Adrian: "Yes, ill see you in a little bit? Maybe 30 mins?"

Me: "Si im on my way, be there soon"

I put my phone away and walk out the front door, the sun was slowly coming up and the warm sun hit my face. the sun shined through Serenas window as I looked up. It was her favorite thing to wake up to.. I hope it still is.

I got into my car and started to head over to the airport.. it was supposed to be very hot in the afternoon so ill ask Adrian if he wants to go to the beach for a little and catch up.

-

I arrived at the airport and it was so hectic, as I passed by terminals I looked for him, I found him and parked on the side of the busy road. I got out quickly and opened my trunk to help load his stuff in."Hey Adrian", I say pulling him into a hug, "Hi primo, damn you got so tall, last time I saw you we were so little playing in my moms room" he laughs taking a quick look at me. I laugh, "Quick hop in the car so we can get out of here."

he nods and gets in. I start to drive off and make small talk, "So how have you been?" I ask. "Iv been good you know, just kinda sad leaving my friends", he says. "I get that, I had to move away too, messed up my everything, but hopefully that won't be the case for you" I said trying no to show the sadness behind it all.

"Hey I was thinking we could go to the beach later? it pretty hot" I ask, "yea im down. Primo do you still play baseball?" he ask looking and an old group sandlot photo on my dash board. "Yes, but not with them anymore, I play for my school" i say glancing at the photo. 

-

we get home and I park my car and help Adrian bring his stuff out. I turn around to look at him and hes waving at someone across the street. I turn to look at its Serena, she looks so beautiful, I think she going to work, I look away before she can catch me looking at her. 'Lets go primo" I say pulling his arm and walking away quickly as possible.

I open the front door and the whole house is spotless, my mom and dad cleaned the whole house for Adrian "Welcome home!" my parents smile and give him a group hug. I bring the rest of his stuff inside..

"How was your flight?" my dad asks, "It was good, I slept the whole way which was nice" he smiles. "Hows your parents?" my mom asks, "they are alright" he nods. "Lets go to your  room" I say before my parents dragged him into another convo. He grabs one of his bags and follows me upstairs. 

I opened the guest room where everything was ready for him. "Thanks benny man" he puts his hand on my shoulder. "No problem, wanna start heading down to the beach?" I ask him. He nods. "Alright lemme just go get ready and we will head out. "sounds great" he said..

-

-Serenas pov-

it was time for me to work but before I hopped in my car someone I never seen before was standing outside Bennys house, we made eye contact and waved at me, so I waved back. Who was this?